chapter - 67

*Damian's pov*

As the taxi stops infront of my house, I pickup all the bag throwing money at the driver carelessly in a rush. I don't mean to be rude to anybody but my eyes are focused on the gate of my mansion.

I'm checking all the windows if they're open or not, seeing all the possible entries but nothing to me seems off.

I don't think so anybody came here let alone kiley.

But then, a mysterious figure - in a gown way too professional for standing on a gate like my mansion - the girl with a huge bun, pale skin , red eyes and black eyeballs firmly standing with her chest all up in a proud.

I am shocked. What is she doing here?!

People like her - or I say devils,stay underground the most royal families who never step on land with there bare feet. Something has to be very very serious for them to directly come forward.

Their black eyeball and red pupils are the main characteristic of the devils always residing underground.

As I go closer, she seems more and more scary at this point. I've no idea why she's here but, surely it's some very fucked up shit which can cost everyone's life.

"Greetings from the 9 chambers " she smiles with her bright , vibrant red lips. They drink boiled oil which can cause pustules and burning to normal human. That's one thing I never understand why do that.

But I wanna see Jen first. I wish whatever it is, it ends soon , WITHOUT ANYBODY LOOSING THEIR LIVES IF THAT'S POSSIBLE.

I look up to the window of second floor for a second- to recheck if there's any damage which is visible to me here, but I don't see anything so I look back at , now standing face to face, my one hand on the travelling bag

"I'm honoured" I say with a firm voice but deep inside I know, this is not going to be good.

She smiles wider.

"Perhaps" she says.

I raise a brow. What she wants?

"Should we go inside?"

"Yes ofcourse!"

Though, I wouldn't let anybody dare to ask such question when Jen is inside , but if I dare to say no to her my family including Jen can lose their lives. There is no second thought about whatever she asks I've to agree.

She walks very firmly, she's a whole fine woman including her healthy personality and height.

A pendant is hanging from the neck to her non existent heart and her face is poker. Her wide black gown is literally moping my floor.

As I enter, Mia and her sister greets us.

"Lovely services your servants  offer Mr. Davian" she smiles while Mia pull out chair for her.

Her pale hands touches glass of table she sits with her back straight, her eyes wandering around the house. She's checking everything with detail and I can tell she's about to say something which I am not gonna like.

Her joins her hands together resting them on glass table. Her red eyes are on me now. She smiles again.

"A lovely house"

"Thank you...."

"Mrs. Olivia" she completes my sentence as I don't know her name.

"Mrs Olivia" I repeat as I wonder if Jen's still asleep? I hope she doesn't comes out. No human ever saw a devil from underground  before death that's a rule nobody can break, but seeing this woman's confident I can surely tell she knows what she's doing.

Something big that she has to come on land.

"I sent the head devian back, I received blood of a pure soul, indeed an innocent one and I rather find this act suspenseful Mr devian" she refers to my father.

"We followed ritual from the deep"  I smile , not to be rude but I want to give my reasons.

"And giving your heart to human is a first" she smiles widely.

A shit ! How she knows literally everything?! If it's about Jen, I am so gone. I don't want to get her hurt !

"A gentleman. The wrinkles on your head, shows the narrow path you're walking"

"I don't understand Madame"

"You can't walk on needle Mr devian"

And there I know, she's talking about my love, my life , Jen.