chapter -55

*Tanya's pov*

I've to run his fucking errands everytime. Why I'm the only one to finish his business?! Mother always makes me do stuff for Damian and this is last freaking time I'm clearing his mess up!

I hit breaks of my car in irritation infront of Damian's apartment.

Our mother called me to get Sara out from his apartment becuase he doesn't like Sara anymore. Why he needs that many girlfriends and why the hell I need to always clean his leftover gfs ?!

I knock on the door only to hear a very girlish squeel. Is it Sara?

"Damian" she sings while opening the door. Yes the drama queen Sara. She's here as mother said. It's fascinating how well my mother knows Sara, she predicts very well what she gonna do. She doesn't like Sara a bit but I don't know why they agreed to the marriage of Damian and Sara.

They never told me about it. Also, now they changed their opinion suddenly ,it's wierd.

"No" I say while looking at my nails. I need manicure so bad.

"Oh" her smile vanishes.

"What are you here for? Sis-in-law" she says very sweetly that I almost puke. How Damian bears her? This is so irritating!

She's a whole irritation package goodness.

"Oh not so fast" I say while pushing her aside with my shoulder and going inside the house

Looking around - Damian kept this place clean . Never expected that guy to be this clean.

"What do you mean?" And oh god the change in her voice! From cherry sweet to devil straight from hell! I can't stop laughing. She changes so fast!

"Why are you laughing"

"Okay, I'm not here for creating any drama or wasting my time. I'll say to the point - get out of here"

"Excuse me?!" Now her tone is deadly.

"I said get out"

"Who are you to kick me out from my own home?" She says in stubborn voice.

I just raise a brow at her in shock. Is she dumb? Or blind?

She's so retard, how I'm gonna deal with it?

I grab her hand and take her out from house forcefully

"What the hell!" She pushes her hand out from my grip.

"Don't come inside again"

"I'll tell this to my father! You all gonna face so much lose in your business, all because of your stupidity!"

"And how?" Talking to her is just like watching a drama show. I laugh again and she gets more pissed at my laugh.

"Don't even think about 30% share!" Oh so that was what it was about. Damian marrying Sara for the 30%

"It's ok I'll give 30% of what I make no big deal" I don't wait for her reply and close the door on her face so she can't come in.

I call mother straight after doing that.

"She is out from the apartment"

"Good job".

With that I cut the call and wait for Damian and Jen to come back. Who knows where they went ?

__________________________________

*Damian's pov*

"We got a call sir" the same cop from yesterday comes inside while taking out a mini pad and pen out from his pocket.

"From the doctor , I heard Jen's awake now" he finishes as he stands near Jen, looking at her.

"She is sleeping" I say quietly.

"Can you wake her up?"

"I don't know"

He sighs loudly.

"Oh you are here sir wait let me call doctor" nurse comes in.

"Wake her up" he says

As doctor comes in he checks Jen's progress and then shakes her a bit.

Is she sleeping? Or did she fainted?

"I think she fainted it'll take a while to wake her up" doctor says while we look at cop for his response

"I'm awake" a very weak voice says with little breaths.

She's awake.