Chapter - 52

I stand there still. I don't know what to say?

"Don't tell me you are not sure" my mother says in disbelief.

"Why are you fighting for her then?"

"I never said I don't want to marry her, all I'm saying is give me time, leave me alone for sometime"

She sighs.

"Well, if that's what you want do it fast"

"I'll" I say while exiting her room. but before I go I say my last words.

"Sara shouldn't be at my home anymore. I don't care about 30% I'll give you my 30% of land from Westside for poison factory" I say.

_______________________________

Afterwards I went to restaurant to eat then to a complex. I love football. I play football alot. Everytime for relieving stress, I play football in daytime with my friends from Westside

Even I call them to come to my mansion from Westside for 3-4 days to play football.

I'm so tired, my wounds are stinging. And I'm getting exhausted slowly. I wish to see Jen, how she's doing and it's already night.

Maybe she's asleep. She's hovering over my thoughts even when she's not around me. Every time I see my wounds I think of her scolding me to not to self harm and the thought gives me a wierd smile.

I don't know what's happening to me but whatever it is,I'm not hating it. I was afraid to like anybody but I think, it's not that bad. It's not the worst thing in the world.

Liking her is not a bad deal. I'm enjoying it. What if I tell her this? She'll die of blush. I chuckle a bit while driving back to home.

She'll first blush then try to change the topic. That's what she does everytime I say anything like that

I still remember this from the time when she used to live with me and I used to come back to home everytime exhausted.

She always looked so worried. She was always kind.

She never cared I'll kill her too becuase when I start to self harm I become just like animal. I don't know how big her heart is! she's so brave.

You can't find girls like that in these days.

As I enter my home, I am greeted my a loud squeel of Sara. She hugs me tightly I don't respond

"Welcome back" her eyes are all over my face. I remember the time she was telling her father to make sure to have property papers of my mansion at our wedding. That moment I knew what she's upto. I don't like greedy girls a bit

I also found out she broke up with her other boyfriend who was rival of my father. He also wanted our mansion's property.

Demons are going to act like they're from hell it's nothing new.

I don't respond to her and just go upstairs to unlock the door.

Light's aren't on. Maybe she's in pain so she couldn't get up to turn on the lights

"Jen?" I don't hear any response from the darkness. She seems asleep.

I turn on the lights - Jen is not on the bed.

Where's she?!!! I look at whole room. I knock on the bathroom door but it opens up instead. She's not in the bathroom.

A cool deadly breeze comes in from the window. Window is opened?!

After a second I realise something..

Oh SHIT!

she can't!

I look outside of window.

She did!

She's laying there lifeless.

I yell her name as I jump out of window to land safely , her blood is still coming means she tried to suicide a minute ago.

She's still breathing, but very hardly. Tears starts washing my face , this hurts like hell.

What did you do Jen?!

Why you did this to me?!