chapter - 18

"after 3 days ?" I repeat in more sadness. These three days are gonna be longest days of my life ever.

I can't wait to know why she did this to me? For money? Did Devian family gave my aunt money for it? He's lying! She's not that kind of woman! He maybe knows her name but doesn't mean he's not lying.

He have superpowers so he must have figured it out.

"We're here" he says pulling me out of my thoughts. I look outside the window. It's the same mansion my best friend adored.

It's the same mansion she asked for. The same pool she wanted to buy. The same mansion everybody looked at and dreamt to be in. And here I am, in the mansion - almost feeling my life ending.

I never knew I'll enter this mansion in the end of my life. I remember how much I hated it when I saw this mansion while going to my university.

"Hey" I hear a soft voice. I look at the figure behind me. Damian.

He's standing tall, his white skin shining in the sunlight. His beautiful face looking in worry. He's sad for some reasons I guess. His beautiful green eyes are looking into mine. Though he's not standing close but still it's giving me shivers. My blurry eyes can still figure out the beautiful slim face of his.

"You're standing here for a while now. Please don't stress it. You'll be fine , everything will be fine" he says again softly in his manly voice which always does things in my stomach.

And I never even imagined he'll try to cheer me up. He'll ever try to talk positive to me. I thought he hated me. Why is he acting so nice? He wants to play good while lying about my aunt?

"Let's go inside or media will again catch a topic to make controversy of" he says as he grabs my hand into his big hand.

It gives me like a physical electric shock as he touches me. It's like very first time I'm going through this feeling and I don't know what is it? He just grabbed my hand I am going to this bone chilling shiver.

My cheeks warm as I follow his lead into the mansion. The golden gates opens and we enter the hall.

"Calm down" he says. I look at him - I think he figured out his touch is doing things to me and it's so embarrassing! I blush hardest ever!

Why is he capable of doing such things to me?!

"I'm calm" my voice comes out a s croaky one because of all the silent cryings whole way of the drive.

He leads me upstairs to a room - a very beautiful one. The scent of the mansion inside  very intimidating too. It's a strong aura of the air inside this mansion he lives.

"Stay here till 3 days, I'll be back , my maids will take care of the food and other stuff you want" he says again softly. His voice filled with love for some reasons.

I don't wanna know why, but I can guess he's trying to make me stay for the sacrifice. It hurts more that such a fine person like him is acting so good to me just because he wants things from me.

He turns around as he leaves but stops for a second

"Please don't try to do anything to yourself" he says silently as he walks out without waiting for my reply leaving me dumbfounded.

Why is he trying to play nice? Is he really worried about me? Or is he acting this up?!