chapter - 12

"get out!" I hear a voice as soon as I open my eyes. I slept whole night while crying. My wedding dress crumbled and my hair flower fallen on the floor. I slept on the floor whole night.

I look around - it's not dim anymore. It's a room - a beautiful one. It has a beautiful bed and good decoration.

"I said get out!" I get scared for a second while listening a man shouting outside. I open door a little bit to peak outside what's happening.

I see that it's Damian shouting on a girl. The girl is crying. While wearing a yellowish golden dress and black heals.

What is he doing?

"But baby"

"Don't call me that, out in a sec" he says in a deadly voice. Tho, he's not saying that to me but still I get chills down my spine once again. My body freezes and my hands tightens on the door. He's handsome - but scary.

The girl cries some more and rushes out from the mansion's door.

I turn around back to the room I was supposed to get locked into, closing the door behind me. I breath. I didn't know I held it when he yelled at that girl. That poor girl tho.

I start having flashbacks of last night. I was dragged into a room. Sara - her saying that I'm a sacrifice. I am probably gonna die. But I'll see aunt before my death for sure.

I won't die before seeing her. I think this while a tear escapes my eyes, flowing through my cheek. I sit and cry to myself again.

"I'll just beg them to see my aunt before they kill me. That's all I can do" I mutter to myself.

While doing anything, I go to the shower. To clean myself, I see a closet - there are some close hanging which are loose on me but they'll do.

I just sit still there while waiting for anything - I hear a bang.

A loud one. Just like someone threw a granate. The floor shakes.

What is happening? I open the door only to see fire every where.

Where is Damian??? I question to myself. I see every where, some spots left which didn't catch fire, I try to find my way only to see 3 tall figures wearing something black long coats on them.

Their faces covered with a long black hoodie.

"Shit!" I hear a very familiar voice. It's Sara. She's running towards the exit door while Damian is on the floor,blood coming from his head . He's struggling to get up.

It's just like those three tall figures are trying to gang him. I hide behind a broken table.

"It's time, Devian comes to an end" one of the tall figure says in a very wierd and inhuman voice.

He is still struggling to get up. Its like 1000 needles went into my heart seeing him so sturggling and lying down on the floor trying to get up. A tear leaves my eye and I try to figure out what should I do?

I see one of three tall black figures move his hands up and fire comes into his hands. He hits Damian with fire.

"Oh no!" I try to surpress my scream. Is he gonna die? I can't see somebody die infront of me!

I should try to do something!! Think fast!!!!

Tho, I'm already going to die in hands of Sara or Devian family, so I won't regret dying here. I love my aunt , she'll be proud I died while saving someone

Here goes nothing - I run towards his body - grabs his hand and try to pull him . No one out of three guys looks at me. They just start looking here and there.

"Where did he go?!" One of the inhuman voice says.

"We can't see him?" Another tall inhuman black figure says.

I don't know what's happening but I take him out from the mansion while pulling him hard. He weights soo much! I am tired!!

I breath while we are out from the mansion and the fire.
I look at him.

"Damian?" For the very first time , I call him - directly by his name - only to check if he's alive or not. He's hit by fire.