chapter 39

The car stops at an airport, it's almost evening, the ride broke my backbone ugh!

I look everywhere but very few people seem to be on this airport and I don't know why but this is suspicious. Never seen airport so silent.

There's also no checking of our luggage or anything like security we just straight forward move to the airplane.

The airhostess welcomes us with a warm smile and goth lady hugs her.

"Ma'am you look beautiful today!" Air hostess says to goth  while taking us to the seat.

"Oh why, thanks beautiful!"

I never thought a lady such as her would be so delicate and nice towards airhostess! She seems brutal and cruel and all the negative stuff. But that makes me sad too. Maybe she's good with everyone but just not me becuase I'm a flight sacrifice?

The thought makes me cry.

"Damian, I'll come after taking a few shots my dear" she says without even taking a seat and vanishes to some other room.

"Jen?" I hear a soft voice.
I look beside me, Damian is looking at me worriedly.

"Yes?" I ask normally

"Don't act"
"Act what?"
"I know you are scared"
"No"
I say after taking a pause taking a pause
"Why would I be scared? I've nothing to lose" he doesn't respond. He's speechless. And I know there's no answer to my situation. If I was born for it then what can anybody do?

"I'm sorry Jen"

"Don't be"

"I am assuring you, nothing will actually happen" he says

"What do you mean?"

"You won't get hurt"

Is he telling me truth? I hardly believe anybody now.

"So I'm gonna die painlessly? "

"No one is going to die for fucks sake Jen" he says in frustration.

"Then what exactly you guys are going to do with me?!"

"I can't tell you that, it's not allowed"

"Why?!"

"It won't work Jen! If I tell you what we are gonna do to you, our ritual will get interrupted."

"Okay" I say silently

"Where are you taking me? Is it allowed to tell a sacrifice where it's going?"

"Alaska"

"To the jungle?"

"Yes our family is in Alaska , and no we don't live in jungle we have mansions there"

I don't respond to him and just see outside the window to the sunset. It's going down more and more. I don't know what's gonna happen to me but if I didn't die, what I'm gonna do next?

If I don't die I have to suicide in order to end my life.

_____________________________

After a long journey , the airplane lands. I come out to see a very very empty airport with decorations.

"Hey Damian! So long no see why?!" I hear a female yelling at us , she's small in hight but looks very cute. Her skin colour is pale and she's hugging Damian tightly.

"Sis, where's mother?" I think Damian is now talking about his real mother.

"She's waiting for you at home!" She says excitingly and Damian chuckles. The goth lady- Lana also hugs her tight and I feel so outcasted.

"And you must be Jen?" She says looking at me and i don't know how to react? How she knows my name? And why is she not hating me?

"Nice to meet you" she takes my hand in her and shakes it violently and leaves it. I'm in shock. Isn't she going to ignore me like goth lady?!

"Come fast my mother is excited to see you guys!"

"Ugh it feels so good to be home!"
The goth lady says while getting into the car.

"Mother was so curious how she looks in real!" Damian's sister says

"I know she must be excited" Damian says while smiling

I don't even know what they're talking about?!