chapter - 4

"I think Damian wasn't actually in the interview we could see his hairs glitched" a girl sitting behind me said.

"I couldn't take my eyes off of his so I didn't notice that much" another girl said in the back. I gripped the handle of seat of metallic colour in excitement. I'm very near to this University. This is it. It's my time to work hard and pay hard to get on the top. I'm selected and now nobody can stop me to go to the top.

"Tomorrow at 9 pm it's repeat telecast" another girl says in the bus. I try to ignore them as much as possible. I don't wanna get myself distracted from these stupid things.

"We are here" the conductor says while the bus stops. I grab my bag as fast as I can and run away from those girls.

"Thank goodness" I mutter to myself. Atleast I don't have to bear them more now. I just wish I don't get same girls in the university.

I look infront of me. Golden gates of university, wide opened. But it's way too quite for a university here. Maybe a rule to keep quite?

I cannot see anybody around.its quite and empty place. Is this the right university?

I look behind me- the bus is gone. Did he make me go to the wrong bus stop? Nobody actually came out of bus? Nobody's here even from the bus or from the university.

An unknown fear starts to rise in my stomach.

"What is this?" I look around not to find a single bird around.

"This is not happening" I say while slowly taking steps closer to the wide open golden gates.

"Hello?" I say only to get my voice back in return from the empty university gates.

I recheck the university name and location ,it's all the same. I recheck it again and again. What's the mistake here?

Is it possible I came to wrong university which happens to have same structure and name?

No. This is so stupid.

I take more steps closer to the gates and reach inside the university.

Suddenly I hear the gates closing behind me. Panicked, I look behind me, the golden gates are closed. I hit the cold gate as hard as I can with sobs and screams. I'm trapped in here.

"Somebody help!" I say while screaming. I start to feel a bit dizzy.

"Anybody?!" I scream again once again hitting the cold gate. I start feeling more dizzy by each second passing and hold my head while resting my back on the gate. My head is aching.

My head is about to blow it's aching that much. What should I do?!

"I cannot do nothing and sit here" I say to myself while trying my best to stand straight. My eyes are going blurry

I run towards the building to find another exit. I run towards the park, my best not to fall but I fail.

I fall on the ground very hardly and roughly that I know I'm going get some harsh wounds.

"Sweet heart, what makes you think you can run?" I hear a very manly voice.

I try to lookup but fail to even open my eyes. It's like my body is lifeless on the ground.

"Stop even trying darling, it's not worth it" I hear the same manly voice again.

"This is so boring, I am not even gonna play anymore " I hear a groan, dark voice of a man which gives chills down my spine for unknown reasons.

It's like this man's voice is magic. It is doing things to my body.

"Bye baby girl" I hear it - the man who said it, those sweet words doesn't sound sweet. He is saying this ironically . With venom.

Who is he?

This is the last thought before I lose my conciousness and drift into a long sleep.