chapter 63

*Damian's pov*

"I'm asking you something" my hands are a bit sweaty. It's like he's going to swallow me in a second.

"Damian , I'm fucking trying to have a conversation" now his hands are off of mother's shoulder and joint together while he turns a bit to me ,giving me his full attention. My mother's resting head on his chest now goes up with tension and she sees us both back and forth in worry.

Why do I have to deal with everything always?!

"Yes father"

"Where's Sara she's suppose to be with you"

"Well she broke up with me" I say almost inside my mouth.

"Say it louder" he heard it already, I can tell. The whole mansion is dead silent. The maids are gone instantly to the kitchen- almost hiding from my father. His voice is so full of stern and have the kind of hardness in it that only our Father have.

"She broke up with me" I say a bit louder.

"Oh come on" I hear my mother saying in frustration from back but I don't react to any of that, I'm too worried about my bond with father right now, it's gonna end.

"He's lying?" But my father do react to everything my mother does so here he goes again!

"He broke up the deal the relationship everything" she says.

Oh how much I wanna run away from this mansion. Only if I go alive out from this today.

My father runs his hand through his hairs just like me. A sign that he's frustrated.

"Son" he says and I immediately look up. What I'm gonna say?

"You broke up the deal?! You were suppose to marry Sarah don't you?" His eyes narrows at me so dangerously.

"No , I was supposed to marry a sacrifice to bring you back" I say back and try to sound as stern as he does.

"The sacrifice is dead move on" my father says, obviously he thinks she's dead. This was all planned.

"The sacrifice is still alive" my mother barges in.

"How?" My father is shocked.

"He saved the sacrifice" she points a finger at me. Did I do something wrong by saving someone?! My parents are sometimes so hard to understand!

"Son" father says again.

"Yes" I reply

"I hope you didn't take any bad step" he says while frowning her brows. He is indirectly asking me whether I got married to someone else than Sarah. I need to clear everything because I can't take it anymore

"I broke up with Sarah and married Jen, the sacrifice" I say it in as ignorant tune as possible. Tanya takes a gasp and its audible to whole hall. I can tell iraf is taken a back too.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" father is ready to kill me. He stands up tall suddenly infront of me. I slowly stand up too, not knowing what to do anymore but to leave.

"Calm down father" iraf comes in between us.

"It's not his mistake, he had to Marry her to bring you back" he says in one breath . I know he's afraid if the marriage gonna break me apart from family. Because he knows how much I've sacrificed my happiness to bring happiness and proud to my father since I was so small, he can understand my situation.

"Don't you use that ignorant tune infront of me ever" if looks could kill, I would've been dead by now. My father is burning with anger

"How am I suppose to do business alone?! I need partners and you broke the deal! What am I suppose to do now?"

"Take my 30% father " I say

"Mine too" Tanya also comes in. My father chuckles sarcastically.

"Taking back what I've given is really very profitable.

We don't say anything further. Though we 3 siblings are earning really very very well but the property is given by my father and he's dealer of land. So we cannot help him much with it.

"You married the sacrifice is that your final decision?" He asks with dead silent tune.

If it wasn't for Jen I wouldn't have dare to answer him but I want her and I want everyone to know that.

"I'm married to Jen, I'm not gonna leave her"