chapter - 30

Tears start escaping my eyes as he yells on me.  I know what I did was unacceptable but he cannot just hide blood stains from everybody just like that. it is a concern if there is blood in the house.

He looks at me and for a bit his eyes becomes softer.

"Hey don't cry please I am sorry I did not mean to Yell at you like that and I can understand that you are worried" his is making my eyes wider.

So he actually understands that I am worried? I thought he is arrogant but he is not it just looks like he's an arrogant jerk. A sexy one.

"What were you doing" I say,  now that I have seen everything, I cannot believe what I have seen and I want to know what he was doing why he was self harmin?!

"Jen. baby , I cannot tell you" he says I blush harder I cannot believe he just called me baby and for some reason I am having this unknown feeling in my stomach and shivers down my body . why he have to say that?!

I know that my face is tomato red right now and he is smirking by seeing my face. There is this weird tingles going on inside my stomach and they're feeling so right that I don't want them to stop.

"At least tell me why you were self harming?!" I say without looking at him I cannot look at his bare chest

"That is something you don't want to know"

"I will never stop following you if you will not tell me" who are you kidding Jen? he can tie you up anytime he wants.

"Why do you want to know that bad ?!"he says with utter frustration

"Please I know that it is none of my business but please try to understand I cannot live with this curiosity I cannot see you getting week day by day you come night after night and you cannot even walk properly it hurts!" I start crying again while my hands are covering my face so he cannot see my tears.

I feel a hand tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. It is a soft touch and I see it is damian's.

His Brows are frowned together like he's trying to read me. He staring directly at my eyes and this is very comfortable position he is on his knees while I am sitting on the sofa.

I blush very hard. Tho, my eyes are still filled with tears.

"You will leave me if you know"

This sentence takes me by surprise. Is he really serious!? what does it matter if I leave? him will it affect him if I leave him but why?!

"I won't" I say silently ready to hear, what is this problem.

"Come " he grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. he opens the door of his bedroom the lights are dim and the room is chilling cold.

He makes and sit on his bed and he stands tall in front of my he locks the door behind. what is he gonna do? Why is he locking the door?!

"Listen carefully what I am about to tell you is going to make no sense" he says in a firm voice. I  Prepare myself to hear the weirdest thing on this earth.

"I am a demon" he says and I looked at him with confused eyes. He is a what?! I think it wants to say that he is magician.

"Do you mean you're magician?"

No I am a demon not any magician

I thought demons went back to the world

"No they didn't I am here my whole family is demonic"

I try to understand each word he says, though it is making no sense but still he is the demon? no wonder that you have weird powers which I never seen in any magician.

"But what it has to do with you self harming?!"

He sighs , sexily.