Chapter - 2

"Have you ever wondered what's its like to stay at that lovely mansion?" I look outside of the bus window , while we are going towards the university in it ,kara points out the Devian's mansion.

"Not really, it would be annoying to walk a lot for going to just one room" I try to not to think about it. Luxury lifestyle is not my cup of tea. As much as I hate rich jerks, I hate their places too.

"You know, I don't like that family much but I must say I love the pool they have"

"You'll get one too, study hard" I look at her with a loving smile. Its funny how little little things makes her happy. Why people can't be like her?

"I'll study very hard to get a pool" she says with firey eyes and all I can do is admire her innocence.

_________

"Students, listen carefully" our teacher says disrupting our current concentration.

"After the final semester , you'll be getting a form. It is made by L.O.G.O university an entrance exam for admission in the university. Consider it as a life changing chance students"

"Study hard my children. This world is getting cruel day by day. Vacancies are falling within this country . the only chance to get success is to get out of this country. "

She says the words with all by her heart and at that time, I listen her like my life depends on her words. I take it seriously like I'm getting info about a secret project from some agent.

This is my chance. Its the top university. I'll be studying hard to get into it and leave all miseries Behind me. I'll give my aunt a reason to live as we are the only support of each other.

"I'll make it to the L.O.G.O" a girl sitting behind me yells with determine

"Yes! We gotta meet Damian Devian there , get lecture from him and then marry him!" Another girl says with determine. I smile to myself thinking how blind they are to believe in such thing. They don't have self dignity. They are dependent on marriage for luxury. How upsetting is this.

_________________

"An entrance exam?" My aunt asks with suspicion in her eyes. What's wrong with her? She never acted like this before whenever it came to exams. She always cheered and told me to study hard but this time she's a bit nervous.

"Is something wrong?" I ask

"Do you really wanna give exam for entrance in L.O.G.O university?"

I immediately take a step back in shock as she asks this. Is she really my aunt? She's behaving very abnormally.

"What's wrong with it?" I ask slowly.

" nothing! I'm just asking, why are you so shocked? I mean, I'm not saying anything is wrong with it! I am just worrying if they take fee of it which we can't afford." she smiles abnormally. I think she's not fine today. I look at her with doubtful eyes.

"It's free"

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She laughs.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask now completely scared that something definitely is wrong with her.

"I have to go to make food , did you brought the bread I asked to bring?" She looks at my empty hands.

Uh oh.

I didn't buy it.

I'm doomed.