chapter - 7

"ah" I yell silently so no one out of the room hears me struggling to get out from these ropes. The ropes are cutting my arms slowly. It is scaring me. I wanna damage my hand less because if I run away with a cut on my hand nerve it's not gonna be succesful escape.

I'm gonna die while finding my way.

Suddenly the door opens up. It's the same guy, the guy who made me blush till hours after he left. I couldn't forget his face.

"Trying to escape?" His manly voice fills the room,, making me chill down to my spine . Thise he looks at me with a poker face. It's a bit scary. His slim and soft face is firm, his hands are in his pocket of his jeans and his blue eyes are on my hands tied to the bed.

I look away as I blush. This is so stupid. I'm not acting like myself. This is not the situation. But I cannot help, he's doing things with his face and behaviour to me.

I look at the blank space in the dim room, here and there but not at him.

I wait for him to get out from the room but he doesn't. Instead he walks to my side. My hear beat increases.

My heart starts pounding like it never did before. He stands near the pole where my hands are tied.

Now that he's up-close I can see his eyes are green. I blush harder. Damn me. Why am I behaving like this?!

He touches the rope on my arm. And suddenly tightens the Knott making me scream in pain

"Leave me you bastard" I yell

And he tightens it more

"What did you just call me?!" He says - annoyed.

Uh oh. Can't I think twice before saying?! He's pissed and I'm doomed.

He takes another hand and tightens the rope Knott even harder. I surpress a scream by biting my lower lip as hard as I can.

When he's done tightening ropes I take a breath and look at him. He's standing tall still not taking a look at me.

He takes out phone from his pocket and touches frequently on it.

"You know what idiot? She's trying to escape" he says as he starts to walk towards door.

"Your stupid plans never works" he says while he close the doors behind me.

_______

I hear again doors of the room opening.

"There you are little escaper" this time it's a girl. The lights get too dim for me to look at her. But I could hear her walking towards me.

I get scared. Maybe she's the boss. She kidnapped me and now she's gonna kill me because I tried to escape.

She comes to where my head is laying and puts her hand on it.

"You'll be easy one" she says and I again lose my consciousness and drift into a sleep.

___________________

I wake up. I'm standing, I'm standing without myself knowing that I'm standing? It's like someone is controlling me.

I hear camera flashing voice , some media speaking and crowd clapping. I look at myself - I'm standing infront an aisle .

I'm wearing a wedding gown. What's happening?! I try to run away but I can't.