chapter - 26

"eat?" She says as she handles me a plate full of chicken.

Chicken in morning?

"I can't"

"Eat no?" She gives me innocent smile and I can't say no to that face. So I smile at her and take my food outside of the kitchen.

"And honey, I tell you, it'll be a blast" I hear Sara saying as she runs her hand through Damian's blonde messy hairs. His slim face looking intensely into the laptop screen, typing something furiously.

"Hmm" he says, his little whisper making my stomach tingle.

"How about a trip to hills? Just me and you! Romantic." she says while running her hand through his hair now to his chest.

My heart starts to beat faster. Why is this happening?  What they're doing is none of my concern!! I'm alone in this world, nobody is truthful here. All have masks on their faces.

"No" I hear him replying back not even looking at her. He's still doing something in laptop.

So I just start going upstairs.

"What that sacrifice is doing roaming around just like that ?! It's not your house Madame." She says to me in venomous voice. I just sigh.

I see Damian averts his eyes from the laptop as soon as he hears the word "sacrifice" and searches for me - my heart again starts beating faster.

It's like every action he takes, does something to me.

"Jen? Come here" he pats the chair with him. He's saying me to sit with him? But she's busy with Damian.

"I'll after I eat" I say lightly , while my cheeks are still warm. I can already see death glare of Sara.

"No, eat here this is dining room" he says as he looks at me - again from top to the toe.

Why is he doing this to me?!

"Come Jen" he says in his violet voice and I hesitate a bit but I sit next to him while Sara sitting next to him on other side gives me death glares.

"Are you alright?" He asks as he closes his laptop and gives me full attention. For some reasons in surprised. Why is he doing this?  I don't worth all of his attention. Not because he's utterly handsome and have green eyes, but because I don't worth it. I'm just a sacrifice.

"Yes" I say, in a light voice because I never been this close to him.

His hand raises towards my face and he takes the strand of my hairs which are on my face and tucks them behind my ear

Woah! What is he doing?

"Damian?!" Sara says in disbelief.

Exactly! This is what my reaction is right now! Thank you Sara!

"What?" He says while frowning his brows towards his blonde locks.

"What are you doing"

"None of your business"

"What you mean?!" Her lips are apart and she's shocked. Well.... So am I. My body is shivering, shaking, and doing all those actions when someone is in an extreme situation.

"For real?!" She asks again in disbelief

"First of all," he says in an irritated yet hot voice

"I never said you come in my mansion again,why did you?" He asks in a very very firm but strict voice. His lips presses into thin line.

"Now I have to take permission?!"

"Yes" he says straight forward. Making me choke on the bite I was taking.

She looks at me. Only if looks could kill, I would've been dead by now.

"This is it!" She says as she stands up but she doesn't moves. She's waiting for his reaction.

"Get out, why are you standing here and looking at me?" He says in arrogant voice.

She runs out from the main door and I sit there awkwardly, looking down.