Replaced

(I got this idea from someone but I can't remember who so sorry about that, also, if you're here from Every Falling Star or Avenge the Fallen then hi! <3)

Peter's POV

This was probably one of the worst days of my life, first of all, I was late for ALL my classes and got detention, Flash punched me in the face and I got in trouble for it and when my detention was finally over I went on patrol. I couldn't even focus and I let all the robbers and muggers getaway and I ran out of web fluid so I was walking to the Stark Tower while it was pouring with rain.

I looked down at my phone expecting to see a message from Tony or May but I had nothing, I frowned but didn't think much of it. 

I opened the door to Tony's lab and I saw another kid sitting there, he looked to be around my age but he made my spider-sense buzz.

"Uh, hey Mr Stark," I said uncertainly.

"How many times have I told you to knock Peter!" he snapped.

I was taken aback, he's never told me to knock before and when I did knock once he told me not to. I frowned but brushed it off, maybe he was having a bad day as well.

"Sorry, um who's this?" I asked.

"This is my NEW intern Vincent, if you don't mind could you please leave and shut the door behind you," Tony replied coldly.

"Uh, yeah sure, sorry," I mumbled.

I closed the door and walked back upstairs confused, should I go? Tony was obviously busy. I turned to leave when my spider-sense buzzed, I dodged to the side as Clint came tumbling out of the vents, I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Peter!" he said cheerfully.

"Hey Clint," I replied glumly.

"What's up? Usually, you'd be rambling your head off,"

"Nothing, I just had a bad day," I mumbled.

"Has it got to do with Stark's snobby new intern Vincent? Don't worry, I was shocked as well and I hate him," he agreed.

"Well, I don't know much about Vincent so I can't say anything about him but Mr Stark was acting kind of weird," I sighed.

"Anyway, where are you going?" 

"He doesn't need me here right now and it's getting kind of late," 

"Okay? Well stop by tomorrow, if Tony's still weird than you can go to the lab with Bruce or hang out with me," he offered.

"Yeah, thanks, I'll see you tomorrow," 

That night I couldn't concentrate, it was midnight so maybe that intern guy would be gone by now. I called Tony but it went straight to voicemail, I sighed and climbed into the covers and stared at the ceiling. What was going on?

The next day I went to the tower and hesitated at Tony's lab, I gently knocked and pushed open the door, my heart dropped when I saw the Vincent guy sitting next to Tony.

"H-Hey Mr Stark," I said.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I uh just w-wanted to see if you n-need any help," I offered.

"I'm fine, don't bother me again," he snapped, "If you do then I'll blast you,"

I opened my mouth to argue but sighed and closed the door a little harder then I had originally meant to. The handle snapped off and I sighed fighting back tears, there was a heavy feeling in my chest that I got when Uncle Ben and my parents died. I took a deep breath and went down to Bruce's lab, I knocked on the door and slowly pushed it open.