Endgame drabbles

These are just super short oneshots of endgame and how Tony could've mentioned Peter during the time heist and stuff like that.

1st Oneshots

"My wife's expecting," Howard said.

Realization dawned on my face and I nodded.

"And uh, I spend to much time at the office," he continued.

"Congratulations," I replied thinking about my mother.

"How far along is she?" I asked.

"Uh, I don't know," Howard replied moving his hand in front of his stomach to indicate how big his wife's belly was, "She's at the point where she can't stand the sound of my chewing. I guess I'll be eating dinner in the pantry again,"

I smiled and gave a small chuckle.

"I have a little girl and a teenage son," I replied.

"Really? A girl would be nice, what're your kid's names?" Howard asked.

"Morgan and Peter, Morgan's only 5 and Peter... Peter should be 22..." I said realizing that Peter should be 22 but instead, he's faded into dust.

"How did you handle your son? I have no idea how to raise my future son and I'm stressed about it," Howard asked.

I paused, I didn't raise Peter. May raised him basically all by herself and he turned out to be an amazing kid.

"Just support him and encourage him in the right direction. I listened to my kid and sometimes they know better than us," I replied.

Howard nodded and fixed his tie.

"So, is your son in college now?" he asked.

"Yep, M.I.T the same as me. He was an incredibly smart kid," I sighed.

"Was?"

"Oh, he uh. He's been missing for 5 years, the last time I saw him was when he was 17," I half lied.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I hope you'll find him someday,"

"I will, I know I will,"

2nd oneshot

"Can you tell me a story?" Morgan asked as she pulled the bed covers up to her chin.

"Uh, once upon a time there was a Morguna and she went to bed the end," I replied.

"That is a horrible story daddy," she replied.

"C 'mon that's your favourite story," I laughed.

"Tell me one about Peter,"

My smile slowly faded and I looked down at the ground before putting a small smile on my face and brushing the hair out of Morgan's eyes.

"One time Peter had to face this big evil guy with metal wings that sparked and made him fly. Peter tried to tell me about him but I ignored him and tried to keep him out of harm's way, but he never listens to me as you know. I tried to take away his suit thinking that it would stop him but he's way too stubborn for his own good, Daddy's plane was taking off to go drop off some very important armour and weapons to the compound but the vulture tried to take down the plane. A building was dropped on Peter but he managed to lift it off himself without his suit on, he just had his homemade suit which was horrible by the way," I explained.

Morgan giggled and I smiled at the memory of his first suit.

"He crashed the plane on the beach at coney island and tried to take down the vulture but he couldn't do it. The vulture began to take off with one of my very important boxes and but Peter saw that the vultures' wingsuit was about to explode. Peter tried to save the vulture but the vulture flew off, he only got a meter when his wingsuit exploded and the vulture fell into the fire. Even though the vulture did some bad stuff to Peter, Peter ran through the flames and carried him out of dangers way," I finished.

"Why did he save him? He'll just get out of jail and do bad stuff again," Morgan said.

"Because Peter's heart is just too pure for this world, you would've loved him Morguna," I replied sadly.

"I know I'll see Peter someday," she replied, "When Nebula goes up into space can you tell her to tell Peter that I love him 3000, Mommy says that Peter and a few other people are up in the stars,"

Tears welled up in my eyes and I nodded, I got up and kissed Morgan on the forehead before leaving her room and closing the door behind me. 

I had to get my other kid back...