Recover

Peter's POV
I've been stuck in here for 1 month now, a small bit of light filters between a crack the the roof of the basement so that's how I see if it's night or day. I thought about Tony and May a lot, they must be worried out of there minds about me, well maybe not but I like to think that they are worried about me.
I was strapped down to a metal cold table with heavy rusty vibranium chains and they shocked me constantly. If I moved the slightest bit the voltage would go up. I had chains around my wrists and ankles and they were 600 pounds each, the one around my neck was 1000 pounds. They all cut into my skins my legs and arms twitched from the constant shocking.
A women came in everyday and unhooked the chains from the bed, I still had the chains attached to me and she would drag me from a rope around my stomach into the house. She would throw me onto the floor and I would have to clean the whole house before she got back from her job in the nearest town which was an hour away. She'd lock three heavy chain around my chest and on the back of those three chains was a 2000 pound weight. If the house wasn't cleaned by the time she got home then she would strap me back onto the table in the freezing basement and shock me for the whole night on the highest voltage.

The door swung open and light flooded some of the room. I tried to say something but I had strips of cloth tied over my mouth so I couldn't even open my mouth.
I stayed completely still as she unlocked all my chains from the table and she grabbed The rope that was tied around my stomach and pulled it on it hard. The rope burned against my back and I wanted her to stop but she basically dragged me into the kitchen where I fell onto the tiles. I hadn't eaten anything in a month and I was skinny and weak. She kicked me in the stomach and told me the things I needed to do before she got home. Just as she was about to kick me again her phone rang. She answered it and her face fell, I could hear her boss screaming at her and telling her if she didn't get to work in 5 minutes she would be fired.
I watched from the floor and she grabbed her bag and ran out the door and jumped into her car before tearing down the highway towards her work.
I couldn't believe me luck, she forward to chain me to the bench like she usually did and she left the door wide open. I tried to stand but my legs were shaky because of all the shocks and the weights. I fell down onto my knees and tears sprung into my eyes. I dragged myself out the door and spotted her ex husbands car still in the driveway, she had lost the keys to the car a while ago so she never drove it.  I broke the car window with my fist and blood dropped down my hand added to the dried blood and dirt that already covered my whole body. My once white shirt was covered in dirt and dried blood as well, I opened the door from the inside and dragged myself into the drivers seat. Black spots clouded my vision and the weight around my neck felt like way too much to handle but I took a deep steadying breath and hot wired the car. After half an hour had passed the car finally started up and I recklessly drove the car down the highway towards the nearest town where hopefully there would be a phone.
*time skip*
I came into the town and luckily there was no one out in the streets. I opened the door and fell onto the pavement grazing my knees and hands, I crawled towards the phone booth and got inside closing the door behind me.
I grasped onto the phone as if it was my life line and punched in the numbers that I had memorised many years ago. It rung a few times before someone picked up and tears fell from my eyes when I heard his voice.
"Tony Stark speaking, I don't know how you got this number but please don't call again I have more pressing things to do," cane his tired voice.
I couldn't speak because of the gags over my mouth but I started tapping Morse code into the phone.
"Hello is anyone there?" Tony asked.
I continued tapping and there was a long pause.
"Is this Morse code?" He asked.
I tapped back yes
"Who is this?"
Peter
There was a long pause and for a second I thought the line had disconnected but then I heard him breath out.
"Is this actually Peter or is this some joke to lure me somewhere because if it is I will find you and rip you into pieces," he threatened.
Remember that time when I accidentally called you dad and I was so embarrassed I didn't speak to you for ages until you flew a giant banner over New York saying it's okay son?
"Oh my gosh, Peter, are you okay where are you? I'm already in my suit tracking your location, just get on top of a roof so no one sees you. Can you do that for me?" Tony asked hurriedly.
Too tired and weak, I can't move
"I know Pete but you have to do this for me bud, please," Tony begged.
Okay
"I'm 5 minutes away I promise I won't let anyone take you away again. I'll see you real soon bud I promise," he said.
The line cut and his words rang around in my ears, I crawled out of the phone booth and into a nearby alleyway where I managed to stand up but leaning all of my weight onto a bin, I stuck to the walls and my whole body was shaking for some reason, the weights were so heavy and they were cutting deeper into my wrists and ankles. I gritted my teeth behind the gags and quickly climbed up the wall before collapsing onto the ceiling in the corner. I tried to take deep breaths my I could hear my heart thumping loudly in my ears and I could hear her voice as she left the building to go back to her place. But, the sound of the Iron Man suit coming closer brought relief and I fought to keep my eyes open. I saw him land and immediately get out of his suit and kneel down beside me scooping me into his arms.
"Peter, hey it's okay, I'm here now you just have to keep your eyes open for me buddy," he said.
I tried to listen to his voice but everything just faded away into nothing...