Wakanda 2

6 years later 

It's been six years since I set foot on the real world, I've been in Wakanda ever since training with T'Challa and working with Shuri. I was basically like a brother to them and everyone in Wakanda knew me and they knew I'm Spider-Man. I had a black suit made out of the same stuff as T'Challa's but when someone hit me parts of my suit would glow red instead of purple like T'Challa's. I usually swung around Wakanda doing flips and trick and helping people when they needed it or stopped to chat with someone, I remembered when I used to swing through New York and stop crime there, but in Wakanda there was no crime so I usually just did small things like help someone carry their groceries back to their house. 

The Avengers needed us to come back to New York for an Avengers meeting, I wasn't apart of the Avengers but T'Challa wanted me to come. Apparently, something happened between Iron Man and Captain America and they fought each other, but it was all sorted and they needed all Avengers to be there for a meeting or catch up. I was nervous, would Tony recognise me? It's been 6 years since I saw him and I was kind of angry at him for hiding a secret from me for so long. How could he not tell me I was adopted? 

The journey there was slow and I was sitting in my suit in the back seat of the car while I fiddled with my mask in my hands. When we finally pulled up to the massive but familiar tower I took a deep breath and pulled my mask on over my face as T'Challa's mask automatically covered his. We walked in and after talking to some staff we were sent up the elevator to the top floor.

"Relax Peter, if Tony recognises you then you can just ignore him if you want, you don't have to talk to him but I think it'll be better if you did," he explained.

I just nodded unsure of what to say. The elevator doors slid open and we walked into the cozy but spacious area, some avengers were already sprawled out along the couch and I recognised most of them. I sighed, I remembered when I used to call them my Aunt's and Uncle's when I thought I was related to Tony. Would they recognise my voice through my mask?

"Hello, your majesty," Steve greeted.

T'Challa shook his hand and said hello to everyone else and I couldn't help but notice how much everyone else had changed. I shook the thought off and brought myself back to my senses.

"This is my brother Peter," T'Challa introduced.

I stepped forward and shook hands with Steve while the others just nodded at me.

"I didn't know you had a brother," Clint stated.

"I'm not really his real brother," I replied awkwardly, "It's kind of complicated,"

Clint just nodded and didn't say anything else about the subject, I noticed Tony looked at me and panic flooded through me. Did Tony recognise my voice or my name? Did he know who I really was? 

We were all talking and I somehow ended up talking to Bucky who was someone I didn't know, I noticed that Tony was uncomfortable around him but my spider-sense didn't see him as a threat so I continued to talk to him.

Hours later a blaring alarm went off and I immediately jumped to my feet in shock, everyone was looking around and that's when the AI, Friday, spoke.

"There is a breach down in the foyer, smoke detected," the voice said.

The Avengers started heading towards the elevator and I spotted an open window, T'Challa nodded at me and I ran towards the window and threw myself out of it.

"PETER!" I heard people scream from inside.

I shot a web and broke the window on the bottom floor and landed inside, my mask had an air filtration system so the air I was breathing was clean.

"Scan for heat signatures," I commanded.

Figures immediately appeared in my mask and I slowly made my way through the smoke and towards the people. Suddenly, the hairs on the back of my neck and told me to jump up onto the ceiling. I did it and I saw a few bullets pass underneath me, I shot a web in that direction and I heard a yelp telling me that I had made contact with a person. I pulled them towards me and I kicked the guy in the face knocking him out. 

The rest of the Avengers had finally arrived at the bottom floor and through the smoke, I saw flashes of Iron Man's repulsors and Scarlet Witches magic red stuff. I smiled, I remembered when Wanda would act as a sister to me and she would tell me about her concerns about her magic and how she couldn't control it, but that was 6 years ago and she's obviously gotten better.

The smoke had cleared so now it was easier to fight but that also meant that everyone could see the webs that I fired, I knew it wouldn't take long for them to piece two and two together. After all the men were knocked out we all relaxed from our fighting stances.

"I'm going to take them down to the cell," Tony announced. 

He bent down to pick up a guy when he saw the webbing attached to the man's hand, his eyes widened and he stood back up and looked at me.

"You're Spider-Man aren't you? Or Peter Stark," he breathed.

The other Avengers looked between us in shock and the new Avengers were just confused. I looked at T'Challa and he had his mask off, I sighed and pulled mine off and glared at Tony.

"It's Peter Parker actually, there's no point lying to me anymore, I found out the truth," I spat.

"Peter! I-I thought you were dead!" Nat exclaimed.

"He's not dead when he was thrown from the helicopter he landed in Wakanda just as the gate was closing, he claimed to be Tony Stark's son but from what I knew Tony Stark didn't have a son. I did a DNA test to see if he was lying and that's when I found out Peter was adopted," T'Challa explained.

Tony looked at me with a mixture of emotions on his face, he walked towards me and looked at my face.

"You've grown up so much," he said.

"Why didn't you tell me? I thought I was your son for most of my childhood!" I demanded.

"You were- you ARE my son, it doesn't matter if were related by blood or not, I didn't tell you because you were too young and I didn't want things to change between us, I was going to tell you one day but when I lost you I didn't know what to do," he explained.

"He's right Peter, "T'Challa said, "We're not related by blood but we're still brothers and Shuri is still you're sister,"

"I-I know," I mumbled.

"We definitely need to sit down and talk this out," Nat announced.

I nodded and after many hours of talking we came to an agreement, I would live in Wakanda but on the weekends I would come here to spend time with Tony and my other family while also patrolling New York again.

On the way back to Wakanda in the car T'Challa took a deep breath.

"Family isn't about last names or blood, it's about who's there to support you when you need it the most, and who is there when you need them," he said.

I nodded and smiled.

"I know,"

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the bad ending, I'm not really good at endings because usually my stories go for ages but since this is a one-shot they can't go for that long. I also have a book called Every Falling Star, it's about Peter so if you want a longish story then I recommend you read that anyways, thanks for reading!

<3