Blackmailed 2

Peter's POV

At school the next day I was by my locker talking with Ned when Flash stopped hesitantly in front of me.

"Flash go away!" Ned snapped.

"Peter, I need to talk to you, it's kind of urgent," Flash said ignoring Ned.

I sighed and told Ned I'd meet him in class. I went into an empty classroom with Flash and he looked nervous.

"I swear I didn't mean this to happen and I'm really sorry but I lost my phone," he blurted out.

"Okay? Why are you telling me this?" I asked impatiently.

"Why do you think! I had the photos of you on there!" he snapped.

"What! I told you to delete them!" I shouted.

"I know but technically you said to delete them off my computer so... sorry," he admitted.

I groaned and ran my hands through my hair and tried my best not to panic.

"I retraced all my steps but I couldn't find it, I was listening to music on the subway so I couldn't have lost it then but after that, I must've lost it," 

"I'm going to kill you Flash, ugh, do you have find my iPhone on your phone?" 

"No, I have a Samsung, I'm really sorry Peter, I'll help you look for it," he offered.

"Okay well we're going to have to wag school now," I complained.

"What! My parents will kill me!" he argued.

"My identity is everything! If someone sees those photos on your phone then my life is over, everything that I want to achieve is gone!" 

Flash looked down at his feet and nodded, I sighed and crossed over to the window and opened it. I climbed out and Flash followed. We sprinted across the front yard of the school and out the gate and down the road.

"Where are we going?" Flash asked.

"Back to the tower, we're going to try and track your phone and if that doesn't work then we'll have a look at all the cameras around the city and see if we can see where your phone falls out," I explained.

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on. First of all, how are we going to hack into all the security cameras around New York, second of all won't all the Avengers and stuff be there?" he asked nervously.

"I live at the Avengers Tower you can do anything there and Tony is at a meeting or something and all the Avengers went to the compound so they could do some training or something," I replied.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yep," I replied popping the p.

Flash stayed silent on the rest of the walk to the Tower, people gave us strange looks and they could probably tell that we wagged school. That only made me walk faster and Flash was struggling to keep up. 

"Have you got your computer in your bag?" I asked.

"Yeah,"

"Okay, we'll use your computer as well and you'll look through some cameras as well,"

When we finally arrived at the Tower I scanned walked right through the scanner without scanning anything. FRIDAY automatically knows it's me so I don't need to scan anything.

"Hey FRI, I have some company over he's not a threat we're just working on a school project," I lied.

"Running scans," came the AI's voice, "All clear, Mr Thompson is clear to go into any room that you enter,"