We're there

Sorry, this is a short one, please comment requests because I'm seriously struggling for ideas. Thank you for all the comments I love you so much! 

Morgan is 13 in this and Peter is 19

Morgan's POV

"I can't lose you too!" I screamed.

Silence fell between us and more tears streamed down my cheeks.

"First it's mum and then dad, who's next? Is it you or Happy? I have no one left Peter I can't lose you too!" I wailed.

Peter moved forward and wrapped his arms around me, I hugged him back tightly as my body was wracked with sobs.

"You didn't lose your mum and dad, not forever. I need to help them," he replied gently.

"Why do you need to help them! There are other people like the FBI that can help them, we could just call the rest of the Avengers back from there mission to help dad," I argued.

"We can't do that, they're in space so communication doesn't work, Happy will look after you, I promise," he replied pulling away from the hug with his Spider-Man suit on and mask in hand.

"But why does it have to be you! It's always you that has to leave whether it's for college or a dangerous HYDRA mission. Why do you always leave me!" I screamed.

I sank down onto a chair and sobbed, I couldn't lose Peter. My parents have been gone for 2 months now and we've finally found a trace. Peter knelt down in front of me and sighed.

"I grew up without my parents or a father figure at home, I don't want you to grow up that way as well. You need them in your life and the world needs them, someone has to try," he replied.

"What if you don't come back this time?" I asked quietly.

Peter looked down at the mask in his hands and then looked back up at me.

"At least I'll know that you'd have your parents to look after you, the only thing I have to lose is my little sister and you need to be happy," he whispered.

"But I won't be happy if you're not here, please Peter you can't leave!" I begged.

Peter hugged me one last time and then pulled away running out the door of the lakehouse and getting in his car, I screamed out his name and tried to run out the door after him but Happy gently grabbed my arm. Peter sped away and I broke down crying into Happy's shirt, he rubbed my back and whispered comforting words into my ear. 

Hours later when it was late at night and I climbed out onto the roof and laid down on it looking up at the stars. I remembered when Peter and I laid on the roof and he told me stories about my dad and the crazy stuff they both did by themselves and together, I remember him throwing me into the lake one time during a hot day when I said I just wanted to jump in the lake. I remember running up to him every year as his car pulled up when he got back from college and hugging him goodbye when he had to leave for a mission or to go back to college.

But every time he'd come back but this time it wasn't up to him if he comes back or not...

1 month later

It was getting late and the stars were out, Happy was in the kitchen going through some papers and I was sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone when I heard voices and a knock on the door. I looked over to Happy who grabbed a kitchen knife and he headed towards the door, I hid behind the corner and peeked around it as Happy opened the door. Dad came in with his destroyed armour and blood on his suit, mum followed with filthy hair and torn and slightly bloody clothes.