Teacher

Tony's POV

You know, I understand it, teenagers will be teenagers. They get caught up in stuff and they're busy most of the time catching up with friends and family. Well, I classify myself as the kid's father figure but I guess that's changed. 

I understood why Peter didn't text me within the first month, although it was kind of weird I completely understood. Peter needed time with his family and friends after the five years of being snapped. For the month after that Peter was in Europe, Happy told me something happened over there but he wouldn't tell me any more than that. 

In total it's been 6 months since I've talked to Peter, I've tried calling, texting and even going to his apartment but he never answers any texts or calls and he's always out patrolling when I go to the apartment. 

I'm retired now but after a while, it's gotten boring, I can't just stay in the lab all day for the rest of my life. I needed to do something, Pepper was always at meetings, Morgan was at kindergarten and all the Avengers were doing avenger stuff.

That's why I applied for a teaching spot in Midtown High. It was a bad idea, maybe it was because I was bored. Maybe it was because Peter was there, I didn't know the reason behind it. But, I got the job there and when I went for an interview everyone was equally shocked but accepted the fact that I was going to teach there for Science, Maths and Robotics. I hadn't even talked to Pepper about it and she was equally surprised that I was going to teach there. Morgan loved the idea because she wanted to go there like Peter but she'd have to wait for another 10 or so years. 

When I walked into the school during the morning many kids stared but I made my way to the staff room and began preparing for my first class of the day which was triple science. I frowned, no high school student should want to do triple science first thing in the morning, I looked through the class list of the students in the class and a small smile spread across my face when I saw Peter's name on the list. 

"Mr Stark shouldn't you be in your class?" asked a teacher.

I looked at my watch and with a jump, I realised I was a few minutes late, I grabbed my stuff and quickly walked down the halls and found the class. I opened the door and immediately I heard gasps and many pairs of eyeballs stared at me and the chatter rose up several notches. I placed my stuff down and opened up a Stark Pad to take attendance.

Logan Oakley

"Good Morning sir!"

Anna Obrian 

"Present,"

Hallie Packington

"Morning!"

Peter Parker

"here,"

My eyes flicked and I saw Peter sitting at the back with his friends MJ and Fred or something like that. I finished taking the rest of attendance and sat down and paced in front of the class.

"Now, I know what you're thinking, what is Tony Stark doing in Midtown High teaching a bunch of high schoolers, the answer is I was bored. Needed something to do end of story. Now as for some rules, you are not allowed to take any pictures, videos or voice recording of me while I'm teaching because I don't want the press showing up at the school because it's dangerous for everyone here," I said confidently.

Everyone agreed and I began to talk to them about the Science stuff we were doing this term and began teaching them advanced stuff, it was university level but it was never too early to teach them this stuff, this was a smart school anyways so they would probably use it in their upcoming project or something like that.