Blackmailed 4

Peter's POV

I shot a web onto the bridge and swung myself up, I landed on the road and my legs shook and gave way. I fell onto the ground and buried my head in my hands as I sobbed. I heard Tony land and get out of his suit. He softly swore under his breath and placed a hand on my back, I knew he wasn't good with teenagers or kids so I tried to pull myself together.

"What's going on Peter? I got a call from Flash saying that you were going to jump off a bridge and I came here as fast as I could. What's been happening?" he asked gently.

"I don't know, I tried so hard but no matter what I do, it's just- it's not good enough," I replied croakily.

"Hey, c' mon it's alright. I'm here," Tony said hugging me as I sobbed into my knees.

"I'm so sorry, I should've listened to you, I just - I don't know what to do anymore," 

"Shh it's okay, I'll handle this, c' mon we need to get out of here," he said.

I shakily stood to my feet and Tony got into his armour and picked me up, he held me close as we flew towards the tower and I managed to calm down and keep my breathing under control, I watched the buildings race past underneath me and it slowly lulled me to sleep...

Sorry I suck at endings. I'm am continuing this oneshot book but I'm writing another book and Peter and his superfamily, so like Harley, Morgan, Steve and Tony. It's called Protect You and the first chapter should be out soon. Shoutouts in the next chapter ;)

<3