Teacher 2

Peter's POV

I woke up shivering and the early morning sun blared down on me. I blinked a few times to adjust and sat up stretching out my stiff back, I looked around and a small smile played on my lips. I remembered swinging around until 3:00 in the morning and then stopping on a roof of a tall building to sleep. Nothing bet the view of waking up above every other building, I had made a web hammock in a hidden place on the roof and slept in my suit and mask so I could be ready in case anyone attacked.

"Karen, what's the time?" I asked.

"It is 7:45 AM," replied the AI.

I picked up my bag slinging it over my shoulder, I took down the web hammock and jumped off the building. I did a back layout before shooting a web and swinging through New York, I swung over to the fancier apartments in New York and climbed up until I reached the tiny window. I opened it and slipped into the broom closet which I was supposed to use as my room but it had nothing in it except for a box of my clothes.

I changed out of my suit and put a hoodie and jeans on, I placed my suit back into my bag at the bottom and put my watch on. I made the watch awhile ago and I just needed to press a certain button and cross my wrists so it would turn into my web-shooters.

I slowly opened the door and slipped out, I looked left and right and made a dash for the door.

"Peter!" May called.

I stopped and turned around.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I didn't see you home last night, is everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, everythings fine May, promise," I lied.

"I've found a job, we'll be out of here soon okay sweetie?"

"Yeah, t-that's great May,"

She hugged me and I quickly left the building, we were staying with one of May's friend's boyfriend who had a massive crush on May which would mean he was a cheater. He sent me texts from May's phone telling me to stay away from the apartment so he could have time alone with May. May, however, didn't have any interest in the guy and spent most of her time at work so she could make enough money to get an apartment and pay all the bills.

I made my way through the crowds of students and kept my head down and ignored everyone. I reached my locker and I sighed and unlocked it shoving my bag in and grabbed everything I needed for my next subject.

"Hey Peter," Ned said as I slammed my locker door shut.

"Hey,"

"How're things with May, did she get a new job yet?" he asked.

"Yeah, she's just waiting until she can save up enough money to comfortably pay the bills, I've got a shift at work and I have to leave at the last period," I explained.

"You can't leave then! We have robotics and Tony Stark is the teacher! He'll know you're gone for sure!" Ned protested.

"I have to, getting money is more important than school right now," I replied.

"Parker!"

I spun around and I saw Tony down the other side of the hallway walking towards me, people got out of his way in the corridor and internally I was panicking.

Did he hear me talking about dropping out of class? There's no way, well he probably has cameras all over the school so he probably did hear me.

Tony nodded towards an empty classroom and we slipped inside and I noticed that he locked the door behind him. 

"You didn't come and collect your phone yesterday after school," Tony said holding my battered phone out.