Not really gone 4

Peter's POV

Drip, drip, drip.

God that sound was so annoying, I tuned into my senses and I could hear someone else breathing in the room, I froze. Where was I? I felt the painful tugging of cuffs around my wrist and my feet weren't touching the ground, my wrists were chained above my head which was connected to the roof. I cracked open my eyes and my thoughts were true, there was a small grimy window at the top of the roof on the wall behind me but I could see the lock on the window and it looked way to thick for anyone to break it. My mask was off, and I couldn't see it anywhere but that was the least of my worries.

"Peter," a voice whispered.

My heard turned sharply to the sound of the voice my heart stopped, why did that voice sound so familiar?

"Who's there?" I asked.

My eyes were still adjusting to the darkness in the room, but I could make out an outline of a person who was also chained to the ceiling.

"It's me Peter," the voice said again.

I knew where I heard that voice but how could he be here? This wasn't real, it was probably just Beck messing with my head again to try and convince me that Tony was alive. I knew Tony wasn't alive though because I saw him die, I heard his heartbeat fade away into nothing as I just stood there.

"I know this isn't real, it's just some illusion I know it is. You're not alive, I saw you die, I heard your heartbeat fade away," I snapped.

"What the heck? Peter no, it's me, I'm real this isn't some illusion or anything like that. Are you alright?" Tony asked with concern laced in his voice.

He sounded so real and I wanted to believe that he was alive, but I couldn't get my hopes up. He was gone and I had accepted that.

Before I could say anything back the door burst open and men in suits with sunglasses on walking into the room, they were armed with guns and pistols in their holsters. Two men walked over to me and undid my handcuffs, my legs gave out underneath me as I came into contact with the floor, I fell down onto my knees and bit my lip to stop the stream of swear words that almost left my mouth. They pulled me up by my arms and forced me onto my feet, they half dragged me out of the room, and they didn't say anything. The supposed 'Tony' was being dragged behind me and he had cuts, bruises and dried blood on his face. Most of the men turned into a different room and we were left with 4 people, the two that were holding me and the two that were holding Tony, they dragged us into a room with lab equipment and needles and knives.

I shivered and my spider sense kicked in, adrenaline flooded through my body and I kicked the back of the guards knees and they both feel down, I pulled a gun out of there grip and knocked both of them out, I flipped back as the two guards that were holding Tony fired at me. I managed to flip over them and knock both of them out with the butt of the gun I was holding, I went to run down the hallway, but 'Tony' grabbed my arm and stopped me. I tried to move out of his grip, but he held on tighter.

"Peter, it's really me, I promise," Tony pleaded.

I looked directly into his eyes and I saw the familiar comfort and warmth, when I was 15 I would've found comfort in looking into those determined eyes, but now, they brought back bad memories and I remembered seeing the life drain out of those brown eyes. But here he was and Tony was alive. I didn't know how or why but I had to trust Tony just in case it really was him.

"Tell me something only we would know," I said quickly.

"What? Why?" Tony asked confused.

"Just do it," I snapped getting impatient as I heard boots coming closer to us.