Far From Home 4

Tony's POV

I was waiting outside the hospital down an alleyway in my Iron Man mask to block out the Devil's breath. I heard the tentacles coming closer and Peter came swinging into the alleyway with a bottle with a blue liquid in it labelled antidote. I noticed Peter's new black and red suit and it made sense why I couldn't access his other suits.

"Make sure he doesn't get it," Peter says.

"Peter!" I grabbed his arm and I look into the mask.

"You're injured and you have the poisoning, you can't take him, stay here and I'll deal with him," I told him.

"You have a family to go back to, you need to be there for them," Peter replied pulling out of my grip.

"But you're apart of my family," I shouted before I could think of what I was saying.

"Then I'll come back,"

Peter jumped up and swung out of the alleyway, I saw Otto lunge after him and they disappeared down the street. I ran into the hospital giving the antidote to the doctors who immediately took it to the lab to be replicated so they could treat everyone. I looked out at the pitch-black sky and uneasiness settled over me. 

"This is the kid's coding for his suit, you can see everything he's doing on here," Happy said giving me a laptop.

I took it and sat down in an empty room and immediately began watching it, he was swinging through the city and Otto was close on his tail. He swung up in the air and did a backflip before shooting a web and kicking Otto from behind, one of the claws shot out towards Peter and he dodged it but it hit the web he was swinging on. 

He fell down and did a few flips before shooting a web onto one of Otto's claws and pulling it, the claw was pulled out of the building and Otto fell down with a shriek of fury. Peter swung past him and Otto got back up and started chasing after him again with a newfound fury, Peter swung up to the top of the Empire state building and stood at the top looking around before he found what he was looking for. Otto's claw went to stab him, they nicked his side as Peter jumped off the Empire State building. My stomach swooped just watching from Peter's point of view seeing him falling from that height. 

He swung in a certain direction and Otto was still following but he was a fair ways behind, I heard the sound of a train and Peter swung towards it. He jumped onto the train and stuck to it, the train conductor looked startled when he saw Spider-Man sticking to the front of the train. Peter pulled out a knife and webbed it to the front of the train and then swung off further down the train tracks. Otto appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Peter's foot digging his claws in his foot, Otto flung him down onto the train tracks and Peter groaned and raised himself onto his elbows.

"You shouldn't have interfered, those five years were peaceful without you. It's a shame you were brought back, no one would've wanted you back anyways!" Otto spat.

Peter stumbled to his feet and the train was behind Otto but Otto couldn't hear it, Otto grabbed Peter in his claws and held him up. 

My anxiety rose, Peter had to get out of there right now. The train was closer and the train horn blared but Otto couldn't get out of the way in time, the train hit Otto and for a brief second, you could see the knife stab right through Ottos' heart. Peter was clipped by the train and Otto let go of Peter. Peter rolled down the rocky hill and onto the grass, he gasped for air and coughed before he rested his head on the grass. My heart stopped, he was unconscious or worse, he could be dead, I placed the computer down and ran out of the hospital immediately flying up into the air since I already had my suit on.