Endgame

(Don't worry this is a fix-it one because no one liked the original ending, jk - well some people don't like the endgame ending)

Tony's POV

5 months and 6 days since I had seen Peter and it was still counting, I mean, I tried texting him and calling but he never replied but he had seen them. I was tempted to fly there myself and see him but I couldn't for two reasons. One, I lost my arm after I did the snap and Pepper wouldn't let me get in the suit and two, Pepper told me that Peter basically died for 5 years and a lot of things had changed in five years and he needed time to get used to everything. 

I was a long way away from the Avengers Tower so I can also understand why Peter hasn't come to visit. I don't even think he knows where I am, actually, that's a lie, I sent him the address multiple times I guess he just needs time to recover as Pepper said. Well, that's what I thought, and that's why I'm flying across New York in my Iron Man suit when Pepper specifically told me not too, Karen alerted me and said Peter couldnt' breathe properly.

I landed near a forest and scanned for Peter, after a few minutes I saw him lying in his spider-man suit on the muddy ground. His mask was off and he was staring up at the stars.

"Peter! Oh my gosh, are you okay?" I asked climbing out of the suit.

Peter sat up and nodded before pushing himself off the ground.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Karen alerted me and said you couldn't breathe so I came here as fast as I could,' I replied.

"I'm fine, I just fell and winded myself I just needed a minute to catch my breath," he said dully.

I frowned, he didn't seem like his normal self, something seemed off about him but I couldn't really tell. It was like he was avoiding me but he also wasn't? It was confusing, I pushed that thought aside.

"C 'mon lets get you back to your apartment, do you want me to take you?" I offered.

"No, no, no! I'm fine I can get back on my own, tell Pepper I'm sorry and I hope you're getting better, bye!" he rambled quickly.

He tried to run past me but I grabbed his arm in a firm grip and held him back, I looked at him with a hard but gentle look.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, Pepper's probably really worried about you and you probably shouldn't be flying in your suit with one arm just to come visit a teenager who is too stupid to remember how to swing around," he said in one breath.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, just relax, I didn't just come because you fell, I also wanted to check in on you to see if everything is alright and I can obviously tell something is up," I replied.

"I'm fine Tony I just really need to get back to the apartment because I'm running late," he said.

I sighed and let go of his arm.

"Just call me Peter, please?" I asked.

He nodded and then quickly pulled his mask on and swung off, I sighed and stepped back into my suit and flew back to the lake house. Something wasn't right and I was going to get to the bottom of this, I went through all those lengths to get him back and I wasn't going to lose him like this...

Peter's POV

I climbed in through the window and changed out of my suit kicking it into the closet, I pulled on some clothes I found on the floor and flopped onto my bed. Before I could let out a sigh May burst into my room staggering around with mixed emotions in her eyes.

"Where have you BEEN!" she demanded.

"I went for a swing," I replied calmly standing up.

"I told you! NO SWINGING!" she screamed.

"May, you're drunk, you can't make any decisions while you're drunk," I said.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU WEREN'T HERE TO STOP ME WHEN I STARTED SO YOU CAN'T DECIDE TO SHOW UP AGAIN AND TELL ME TO STOP!" she wailed.

"May please-"

She slapped me across the face as I tried to step closer, my spider-sense urged me to fight back but I would never.

"Don't you dare speak to me!" she yelled.

She slammed my door shut and I heard it click which means she locked it, I sighed and sank to the floor. 5 months of this, sometimes it was more than slapping, she would kick, scratch and punch but I couldn't do anything about it. 

I crawled into my bed and decided to rest my eyes, I wouldn't fall asleep, just rest my eyes...

"We won, we won Mr Stark, you did it, you did it, sir," I cried, "I'm sorry, Tony..."

Beep, beep beep

Blackened and burned skin, machines and tubes surrounding him forcing him to stay alive, blood on the bandages, Morgan's cries.

"He did it for you, he looked at the photo and made time travel to get you back," her sweet voice said.

"Are you okay?" Tony's concerned voice sounded.

"YOU CAN'T DECIDE TO SHOW UP AGAIN AND TELL ME TO STOP!" May screamed.

What if I was quicker? What if I got the gauntlet off Thanos quicker on Titan, Tony wouldn't be missing an arm, he would be able to pick up his daughter, Pepper and Rhodey wouldn't be so stressed. But I was too late, five years too late...

Sorry, I haven't posted in forever, I have a bunch of inspiration now so expect more chapters to come soon! Shoutouts in next chapter, if you want a shoutout vote for all chapters and comment something down below. Thanks for all your support and nice comments! REQUESTS ALWAYS OPEN!

<3