Abusive Boyfriend 2

Peter's POV

3 months later

Things had only gotten worse, Aaron brought me a phone but it turns out that he tracks it, he knows every message I received and every message I send. He monitors all my phone calls and can listen to the audio. The hitting and choking has gotten way worse, May was working a lot because she was close to getting a promotion. 

I didn't come out of my room because I was terrified of him, my healing factor wasn't working like it should because I wasn't eating or sleeping enough. Aaron would come into my room sometimes and belt me so I physically couldn't fall asleep. I got a job that made me work a lot of hours just so I could be away from the apartment and away from Aaron. Aaron forced me to drink every night and May was becoming more and more disappointed in me and we barely talked. I heard May crying at night about how she didn't know what to do with me and I heard Aaron try to comfort her. I wanted to shout and scream and tell her that Aaron was forcing me to drink but I couldn't, he was there for her and she was happy, happier than I could ever make her...

As for Spider-Man, no one has seen him for 3 months. May didn't ban me from being Spider-Man but Tony would know where to find me if I wore the suit and I wasn't allowed to see him because Aaron would flip his shit and May would give me a disappointed look. Plus, Karen would probably alert Tony of my bruises and injuries and he'd definitely fly straight over to the apartment. 

I looked in the mirror in my room, I didn't recognise myself. My eyes had bags underneath them and a black eye on my left eye, I was incredibly skinny and boney, deep bruises littered my torso, arms and legs. I had bruises on my neck from the multiple times Aaron choked me but my navy blue hoodie covered most of it, I wore black jeans just in case one of my cuts opened back up and started bleeding. My workmates asked a lot of questions at first but I reassured them that I did self-defence classes and they bought it.

I grabbed my bag slinging it over my shoulder with a wince, I tied my shoes together and took a deep breath before walking out into the living room. I made a beeline straight for the door but before I could reach it a heavy hand clamped down on my shoulder and shoved me back and into a wall.

"Where are you going!" Aaron demanded.

"I'm going to work," I replied quietly looking down at my feet.

"You're missing something," he hissed.

I looked up at him confused but that was a mistake, he grabbed me by my neck and flung me to the floor and stomped on my leg. I curled up but continued to look at the ground so it wouldn't happen again.

"I told you to never look at me," he snapped.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered.

He stomped on my leg again and bent it in an angle to shouldn't be able to bend, I cried out and he stopped.

"You're going to call me sir from now on," he hissed.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir," I muttered.

He let go of my leg and I breathed out a sigh of relief, he kicked me in the ribs one last time before chuckling.

"Don't come home tonight, I'm taking May out for dinner and we're having a movie night here. If she texts then say you're at your friend's house or something," he said.

"Yes, sir," I mumbled.

I scrambled to my feet, grabbing my bag and running out the door into the freezing night. Winter was here and it was snowing slightly. The ground was wet and slippery and a few people were walking bundled up in scarfs, beanies and heavy puffer jackets. I walked with my head trained on the ground until I reached the supermarket which is where I worked. 

I said hello to my workmates and got assigned to a place to work, I pushed the massive crates towards the freezer section and began to unpack them and place all the items in the right places. Of all the places I had to work tonight of course it was the freezer section. 

I worked for 6 hours until it was midnight, I sent May a text back saying I just finished my shift and I was at Ned's but of course I wasn't going to his. If I did he'd know something was up, he'd notice how skinny I was and he'd notice the bruises, luckily in school he doesn't notice because everyone is too stressed about our exams.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and limped out of the warm supermarket and into the freezing weather. I wandered around for a bit before heading towards a familiar place, it took a while to get there and the graveyard kind of creeped me out at night but I pushed open the cold metal gate and walked between the graves until I reached the three graves. 

I wiped all the snow off the graves with my bare hand, the cold pinched my whole body and my hand was numb but I didn't care. I took the dead flowers out of the vase and dumped the snow out of all three of them, I remembered when I was 4 Uncle Ben, my mum and my dad went into central park and built a massive snowman. It was the one memory I still had of all of them, I placed my bag on the snow and sat down on it so my pants wouldn't get wet. I made a tiny snowman and placed it by the graves, I sighed and sat there for a few minutes just staring at the graves.

I stood up and slung my bag over my shoulder, I crunched through the snow but I only walked a few steps before I heard another set of footsteps.

"Hey, kid,"

GET READY FOR SOME TONY AND PETER INTERACTIONS!!!!