Replaced 2

Peter's POV

2 months later

Things have been going downhill for a while, Flash's bullying got a lot worse and I often came back with bruises or cuts. On patrols, I was often careless and spent way to much time patrolling and didn't get any sleep, I skipped a lot of school and was constantly telling May lies of how I got my injuries. A few days ago Flash shoved me down the stairs and I had a sprained wrist, May didn't believe me when I told her I got it from patrol and she was concerned about me. 

I was doing my homework around midnight because May took away my suit because she didn't want me patrolling with a sprained wrist. My phone buzzed and I threw down my pencil and rubbed my eyes while I picked up my phone, I froze.

Tony Stark Incoming call

I hesitantly answered it.

"Oh my gosh Peter, I have so much explaining to do, I'm so sorry the others just told me what I did and I-" 

"Save it, I don't want to hear from you, not now or ever," I snapped.

I hung up and blocked Tony's number, I sighed and leant back against my chair sighing. What was I going to do now?

I wagged school the next day and patrolled for almost the whole day, I decided to swing past my school at the end of the day to see if Ned was alright. I made sure to crouch down on the roof and I saw Flash get into his dad's car, Ned came out a few minutes later talking to MJ and he looked fine. I sighed in relief and I was about to leave when I saw an expensive black car pull up outside the school and it looked familiar, I groaned and I saw the window roll down and Happy and Tony were in the car. They called Ned over and they talked for a bit before driving away, I followed Ned until he was far enough away from the school.

"Karen call Ned," I commanded.

I saw Ned pull out his phone and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Look up," I told him.

He did and smiled when he saw me, I hung up and jumped down in front of him.

"Peter! What are you doing? Why weren't you at school?" he asked.

"I wagged, anyway, I saw you talking to Tony, what did he want?" I asked.

"He wanted to know where you were and he wanted me to tell you to call him," Ned replied, "Why? What happened? I know you said that something happened between you two but you've been down ever since it happened so talking to him might help you,"

"I'm fine Ned, anyway, do you want to be my guy in the chair tonight?" I asked changing the subject.

"Sorry, I have family coming over but I can do it tomorrow since it's the weekend," Ned offered.

"Yeah sure, I gotta go, I'll talk to you tonight!" I shouted as I swung off.

I came to rest on the roof of a building and sighed, Ned was right, I had become a lot moodier and quiet and I wanted to talk to him but part of me was holding me back because his words still stuck with me.

"Incoming call from Tony Stark," Karen announced.

"No, no, no, hang up! Cancel!" I shouted.

"Overriding," she said.

I groaned as the call was answered.

"Hey Peter, we need to talk, I know you've disabled your tracker in your suit so can you please tell me where you are?" Tony asked.