Not really gone 3

Peter's POV

Hot snake-like flames lit up the night sky and smoke took over the clouds as the building crumbled from the heat. I was fighting this guy because he's planted 2 high tech bombs in New York, thankfully I managed to figure out that one of the bombs was in this building so I evacuated everyone so no one was hurt. 

"You can't save everyone Spider-Man, surely you'd know that by now," he jeered.

"What are you talking about?" I spat.

"You're no so innocent as you seem, you're the reason Tony Stark died. You were there, I know you were but you didn't do anything so why are you helping all these people you don't know when you couldn't even save your mentor?" he challenged.

"Don't listen to him Pete, he's trying to distract you and get you angry, don't listen to him," Tony's voice rang out in my mask.

"I never said I was innocent, but if you know me well enough then I'm anything but innocent," I snapped ignoring Tony.

One of my web-shooters formed into a dagger and I used Bucky's training skills. I attacked him and he managed to dodge and block my hits with bits of wood and his body but my anger fueled me and his words were drilled into my skull. I roundhouse kicked him in the stomach and he slammed against a burning concrete pillar, I pinned him there and held the knife to his neck and I was satisfied with the fear I saw in his eyes but then I froze. What was I doing? I've never threatened to kill someone before, why was I doing this?

"Peter, calm down, I know you'll regret it. Lower the knife Peter," Tony commanded slowly.

"Where is the other bomb? I swear if you don't answer I won't hesitate to slit your throat," I lied.

"Please, I'll tell you but you don't have much time," he replied smiling.

"Where is it!" I demanded.

"The Avengers tower," he croaked.

Fear settled in and I kicked him to the ground before my dagger formed back into a web shooter on my wrist. I swung up and as fast as I could towards the tower with fear raging at the pit of my stomach.

"Peter you need to calm down, please take a deep breath. You can't help anyone if you're in this state," Tony demanded.

"I'm fine," I snapped.

"Peter," he said in a warning tone.

I ignored him and only swung faster to the tower in the distance.

"Peter listen to me!" he shouted.

"Why should I listen to you! You're dead! You're not here you're gone and I can't talk to you in person so talking to a creation of your voice isn't helping! What do you want from me? Do you want me to constantly be reminded of my mistake every day of my life! I know I failed, I failed you and everyone around me, YOU FUCKING DIED AND I DID NOTHING! Is that what you want to hear! It's my fault!" I screamed.

"Peter you need to calm down, please I need to talk to you," Tony said.

"You're not real, you can't talk to me. Why won't you understand that?" I replied.

There was silence on the other end and I muted Tony and used Karen to find the bomb that was strapped to the roof. I tried to disable it but I didn't know where to start and the bomb was set to go off in one minute.

"Karen, can I take the whole bomb off the roof without it exploding?" I asked.

"Yes Peter, but I advise you to get it to a nearby bomb disposal un-"

"Yeah okay," I cut the AI off.

I pulled the bomb down from the ceiling and swung up into the city and towards the river.

"Peter, it'll take at least 2 minutes to get to the river and there is only 45 seconds left on the bomb, I advise you to let it go now," Karen stated.

I ignored her and pushed my body to the limits so I could go as fast as I can, my whole body was in pain and telling me to slow down but I kept swinging forward with the air whistling past my ears. 

I looked down to the bomb timer and there was ten seconds left and that's when the icon appeared.

Incoming call from Tony Stark.

9...

"What the heck?"

8...

silence

7... 

silence

6...

"Kid you gotta drop the bomb, it'll be fine. You won't be able to drop it into the river in time you have to drop it now!" Tony commanded.

5...

"This isn't real you're dead," I snapped.

4...

"Drop the bomb and I'll explain everything," he said.

3...

"You said part of the journey is the end, why doesn't that apply now?!" I demanded.

2...

"Because I'm not dead!"

1...

BEEP!

Sorry for the short chapter and that I didn't post on the weekend, I'm trying to post more but I'm really running out of suggestions. Hopefully, I'll put a new chapter this week but I'm not sure.

Thank you so much for all the support and you guys make me cry when I see your supportive and funny comments. I <3 you guys.