Teacher 3

Peter's POV

2 months later

Things weren't going well, Davis kept trying to make May like him but May refused and that's when he went in a rage. He tried to punch May but of course, I wouldn't let that happen so he punched me instead. I had to knock him out and May and I grabbed the little stuff that we had and got into her car and drove away. We've been living in her car for almost 2 months now and sometimes Davis would find us and scream and punch, he's even tried to break the window before. I've been taking longer and harder shifts at the bricklaying place and I had to keep my grades up and Spider-Man. 

I walked through the school corridors with my hood up and looking down at my feet as I walked until I reached my locker. I opened my locker and grabbed my books while placing my bag in there, Flash taunted me as I walked down the hallway and I gripped onto my books tightly to hold in my anger and I finally reached my class which was science with Tony. I sat at the back with Ned and Tony gave brief instructions before we went on with the projects we've been working on for a while. Usually, I'd get straight into it and happily start mixing chemicals and writing out formulas but now it felt weird to be at school while May was sitting somewhere in a car by herself.

"Peter, are you alright?" Ned asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just tired," I replied.

"Is the black eye from patrol?" 

"Yeah, I've just been busy with my job and I'm more tired so patrol is getting a bit sloppy," I lied.

Ned gave me a sympathetic look and went to get some beakers and his project which was a volcano that will spray out different chemicals when you press a certain button. My project was supposed to be a robot that would spray a chemical out and the robot would stand on the chemical and then unfold and shoot out mini fireworks that only shot 1 centimetre into the air. 

I grabbed my project but I couldn't focus on what chemicals I needed to use and I wrote all the formulas wrong . I ripped my page out of my book and angrily scrunched it up and placed my head in my hands.

What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I get anything right or concentrate?

I tried writing out a few formulas but Ned pointed out that they were all wrong, I scrunched up another page and threw it next to the other scrunched up one. I frowned, this was usually so easy for me but I couldn't even name the base ingredient I needed. 

By the end of the lesson, I was surrounded by scrunched up bits of paper. I swept all the pieces of paper into the bin and the few pencils that I snapped in frustration while I was writing.

I was at my locker putting my books away and Flash came up from behind and shoved me into it.

"You shouldn't even be in the science class, you're just wasting space and oxygen," he taunted, "Well then again, you're only in it because Tony feels sorry for you. You were fired from the Stark Internship, weren't you? I mean everyone was waiting for it to happen, you just take up space there just like how you take up your Aunt's money,"

I realised I had squished the metal of my locker door too hard and it was completely compressed. 

"Your Aunt probably doesn't even want you, I mean, you guys aren't even blood related," Flash continued.

My anger boiled to the surface and I spun around slamming my fist into his face and I heard a satisfying crunch. He slammed into the lockers behind him and dinted them, all the students in the hallway went silent and blood pooled out from Flash's nose and mouth. I heard Tony's voice along with the teachers and I froze.