Drunk

Morgan's POV
Morgan is 6
Peter is 18        TW: attempted suicide

Men and women screamed at each other all around me and loud obnoxious laughter filled my ears song with the booming music. The whole place smelt like my dads alcohol collection, sometimes dad would throw parties in the tower that I wasn't allowed to be at because Mum said that they were all drunk. There was no doubt that all these people around me were drunk. Mum was away on a business trip and dad was really stressed out about something to do with work, so he put me in the car and brought me into the bar with him and I watched as he got completely drunk. I didn't know where Dad was and I was a lot smaller than the people in the bar so all I could see where people's legs and I had to avoid being trampled by them stumbling around.
I saw Dad's phone on the bar bench and I hopefully looked around to see if he was anywhere near it but I didn't see him. I grabbed his phone off the desk just as someone accidentally kicked me in the back as they walked. I cried out and quickly got up and scrambled over to the corner where it wasn't too loud. I unlocked his phone and scrolled through his contacts looking for mums. My parents both taught me how to use a phone was I was about 4 because I loved calling all my Aunts and Uncles.
I still couldn't find my mums name but I came across Peter's name, I pressed the call button with no hesitation. I hadn't seen Peter  in a few months now, he and dad had a massive fight and Peter hasn't come back to visit since then.
The phone went straight to voice mail and tears welled up in my eyes at desperation, I texted him telling him where I was and what was happening and then I almost dropped the phone when it started vibrating as his contact name appeared, I answered the call immediately.
"Peter!" I sobbed.
"Whoa whoa whoa, Morgan it's alright I'm coming to get you. Just stay calm Morguna I promise I'll be there soon," Peter said into the phone.
"Please come quickly, I-I don't know why dad brought me here," i wailed.
"Don't worry, it's okay I'll deal with everything when I get there, where are you in the bar?" He asked.
"I-in the corner," I sniffed.
He went silent on the phone and then I saw him pushing his way through the crowd, suddenly the people behind Peter started punching each other and Dad was amongst the mess. Peter ran over to me and scooped my up in a hug turning around so I couldn't see what was going on behind me.
"Don't listen to them Morgan, it's okay, everything's fine. I've got you now," Peter whispered into my ear as I started to cry again.
I hugged Peter as tight as I could, I missed him a lot. He was going to college I MIT so he used to come down for holidays sometimes but since he and Dad had there fight I haven't seen him in ages. Mum and Dad work a lot and they are busy dealing with Stark Industries, they tried to make a lot of time for me but when they did they were always tired. Peter on the other hand was always up to hear my crazy stories and listen to my dreams, even when he was tired he always pretended he wasn't around me.

I heard police sirens and there flashing lights of red and blue outside the bar and many people had fled out the door. Officers came in to make sure the fight was broken up and that everyone who was involved was okay. Peter was still holding me as we walking towards the front door, we both heard my dads angry voice and turned towards it.
"What's your name?" The officer asked sternly.
Tony pointed around himself and glared.
"Google it bitch!" He shouted.
A few more tears leaked down my face and Peter wipes them away with his thumb before walking towards them.
"I'm so sorry officer I can take it from here, he's just had a little bit too much to drink," Peter said in a false voice.
"I don't think you can handle-" she began.
"It's fine, I can handle it, trust me. Have a good night Miss," Peter said before pushing Tony out the door.
The night air made me shiver as the warm street light flickered slightly above us. Usually at night I'd look up at the stars in awe and wonder but tonight I was scared and worried about what was going to happen.
Peter buckled me into the backseat on his car and shoved Tony into the passenger seat. He slammed his car door shut and it made me jump.
We drove in silence for a few minutes and I could tell that Peter was furious. He has was clenched and his knuckles where white as he gripped the steering wheel as tight as he could without breaking it. He stared straight ahead and his whole body just radiated the feel of 'if anyone says anything, I will explode'.
The street lights casted shadows across Peter face and they disappearing as we sped down the road going a lot faster than usual.
"What are you doing here?" Dad growled at Peter.
Tears leaked down my face as I slightly begged Dad to stop talking because I hated it when people got mad and I didn't want dad to make Peter even more angry.
"Like I wanted to be here," Peter snapped sarcastically.
"Pull the car over I can't even breath the same air as you," Dad demanded.
"Sorry my shitty air quality isn't up to your standard. Should I just stop breathing so you can relax? Because, after all, it's about you, it's ALWAYS about you," Peter drawled.
"Yeah it'll do us all a favour if you stopped breathing," Dad shouted.
"Good I was already thinking about it," Peter snapped.
Suddenly, dad grabbed Peters wrist and yanked him pulled the wheel to the side. I screamed and the car swerved on the road and we almost crashing into multiple things but Peter managed to slam down on the brakes. I was shaking with fear and silent tears ran down my face like waterfalls.
"Are you fucking stupid?!" Peter yelled, "you could've gotten your daughter killed!"
Dad turned around and looked at me like he just realised I was in the car and his face went deathly pale.
"Just get us home," Dad snapped quietly.
Peter slammed down on the gas and we shot forward, Peter broke dozens of rules but in no time we were at the tower. Peter unclipped me from the seatbelt and picked me up walking inside. Dad stumbled a fair way behind us, we quickly went up to the top floor and Peter went into my room and put me down. He kneeled down in front of me and brushed some hair out of my face.
"Get into bed Morgan alright? I have to go sort some things out, I love you," Peter said quietly.
"Love you," I replied as he kissed the top of my head and closed my bedroom door behind him.
I got into my pyjamas and turned off my light as I crawled into bed, just as my head hit the pillow I heard screaming and shouting coming from the kitchen but I couldn't make out what they were saying. More tears leaked out from my eyes and fell onto my pillow, I heard a slap and then Mum screamed at Dad. I didn't know Mum was going to be home from her business trip this early. I heard Mum shouting at Tony and then there voices moved down into their room and the door shut behind them.
Where was Peter?
I heard the sound of someone walking in the roof since my room was on the top floor. It went silent and I knew that Peter was the only one that went on the roof. I climbed out of bed and dried my tears before walking out into the hallway and climbing up the secret staircase until I came out onto the roof. The cold air bit my skin and goosebumps covered me, my stomach swooped as I realised how high up I was.
Peter was sitting on the edge of the building but turned around when he heard my footsteps.
"Morgan what are you doing up here?" Peter asked scooting away from the edge.
He sat down in the middle and is at on his lap. Is saw him shove something into his pocket quickly and before I could ask what it was he started talking.
"What are you doing up here?" Peter asked.
"I heard you and Dad arguing and I wanted to make sure you were okay," I replied.
"I'm fine Morgan your dad was just drunk," Peter said.
I noticed a bruise forming on his cheekbone that wasn't there before and suddenly I knew what the slapping sound was.
"Why haven't you come to visit us for a while? I've missed you a lot," I asked.
"Well, I wanted to come back to visit you but I'm not welcome since Tony and I had a... disagreement about something," he replied.
"What was it about?"
"It's just about Spider-Man stuff, he won't really let me do anything," Peter sighed.
"Mum said the reason Dad yelled at you was because he cared about you too much,"
There was silence for a second and Peter sighed before standing up and placing me on my feet.
"Cmon you need to get to bed," he said.
We walked back down and when we were walking past the labs Peter saw some and ducked in before grabbing it, he took a pill bottle out of his pocket and placed it on the counter to replace the one he took. Before Peter slipped it into his pocket I read the label on the bottle.
Sleeping pills
I frowned but before I could ask any questions we arrived at my room. Peter tucked me in and hugged me.
"I love you," he said.
"I love you too Petey," I replied.
He got up and turned off the light closing the door behind him. I frowned and wondered why Peter took the bottle of sleeping pills but as sleep took over it left my mind.

Peppers POV
I spent the whole night talking things through with Tony and he told me everything including what he accidentally said to Peter last night in his drunken state. In the morning I looked through the tower for Peter was he was nowhere to be found. I asked FRIDAY and the AI told me that Peter left at 1:00 am in the morning.
I went into Morgan's room with Tony to make sure she was alright and Tony apologised endlessly to Morgan but she forgave him quickly. I asked her if she knew where Peter was and she frowned.
"I thought Peter was still here?" Morgan asked.
"He left at 1:00 in the morning," I said.
"I went up onto the roof with Peter last night, we talked for a bit and then he put me to bed after grabbing a bottle from the lab," she explained.
Tony and I both froze.
"Do you know what was in the bottle sweetie?" Tony asked worriedly.
"It said sleeping pills on the bottle," she replied.
Tony and I shared a look and worried flooded into my chest. Is didn't want to believe that Peter would even think about doing something like that but then again Tony's words last night were quite gut wrenching.
"Happy's here now and he'll look after you for a bit while we go talk to Peter, we will be back soon sweetie," I said.
Tony and I both kissed her forehead before she ran out to go find Happy. We both got into our suits, I got into the blue rescue suit before we flew straight towards May's apartment.
We knocked on the door but there was no  answer. I tried calling May but it said her phone was disconnected from the hotline. Tony broke the lock and when we stumbled into the apartment it was completely bare. There was nothing in sight, my heart sunk and Tony and I decided to split up to try and look for Peter. We didn't have a tracker on Peter anymore since FRIDAY wouldn't place tracker on someone over the age of 18 unless they were a criminal or someone that legally needed to be watched.
We flew around for an hour before a text popped up on the screen inside my helmet.
I found Peter, return to the tower. I need to talk to him alone too many people might make him panic.
My anxiety rose and is wanted to go over there in the fear that Tony would say something else hurtful but I turned around and flew back to the tower.

Tony's POV
I saw Peter sitting at the top of a bridge with his legs dangling over the edge. My anxiety rose to a breaking point but I took a deep breath and landed on the main structure while he was sitting on a pole that went outwards so he was sitting basically over the ocean.
I got out of my suit and steadied myself against a pole so I wouldn't fall.
The chilly night air blew past me as i racked my brain to think of something to say.
"Why are you here?" Peter asked.
"Because I'm not going to let you do what your thinking about," I replied.
Peter shook his head and looked back out to the ocean. I got back into my suit but left my mask off and walked onto the pole he was sitting on.
"C'mon Peter, you need to step away from the edge," I said firmly.
He stood up and spun around to face me, his eyes were red and he had tears in his eyes.
"Why do you care so much! You didn't care these last few months when you pretended I didn't exist but all of a sudden when I want to kill myself you step in! Why is that?! Huh? Don't want me to ruin your reputation or is it because you can't handle the guilt if I did kill myself!" He shouted.
"No it's not that at all Pete. I wanted to talk to you again after the argument but I saw you on TV fighting the guy that we argued about and I didn't want to let you die fighting him," I told him.
"He's in jail, he's been in jail for months now! So that excuse is just bullshit! Did you even get those calls from the hospital?" He shouted.
"What calls?" I asked with fear rising up in my chest.
"About M-May, did you get them or did you not care," he said as tears dropped from his face.
"I didn't get any calls Pete, what happened to her?" I asked gently moving closer to him.
He shook his head as more tears fell down his face.
"S-She's dead," he whispered.
I finally reached him and pulled him into hug and holding onto him to tight so the universe couldn't pull him away from me.
"I'm sorry," he whispered.
"None of this is your fault Peter, it's was all my fault and I'm going to make sure that I'll make it up to you,"

Hey guys!
Sorry, I been on holidays and I just got back. I wrote this on my phone on the plane so if the formats a bit weird then that's why. Thank you so much for the support and I can't thank you guys enough. Hopefully a new oneshot will be out soon!
❤️❤️❤️