Abusive Boyfriend 3

Peters POV

I spun around and Tony was standing there with an expensive car parked on the side of the road.

"W-What are you d-doing here?" I asked shivering.

"I saw you walking around by yourself, what are you doing out here in the freezing cold with no jacket?" he asked.

"N-nothing, just needed time to myself," I lied.

"Then can you explain to me why I haven't heard ANYTHING from you in 3 months!" he demanded.

I didn't dare to look him in the eye and I sighed.

"I've been busy," I muttered.

"With what?" he snapped.

I flinched and took another deep breath to calm myself down.

"Work, I've decided that I needed to help May out with the bills," I mumbled.

"Is that why you haven't been picking up my calls?" Tony asked slightly softer.

"May's new boyfriend got me a new phone cause I broke my old one, I didn't remember your phone number and he didn't like me hanging out with you," I basically whispered.

Tony sighed and moved forward placing a hand on my shoulder. I flinched and mentally cursed myself, I was being stupid, Tony wouldn't hurt me, would he?

"Is everything okay?" he asked gently.

I nodded still looking at the ground and wondered if Tony knew what was happening, I couldn't look him in the eyes. He'd know something wasn't right if I did.

"C 'mon, let's go, it's freezing out here and I've missed my intern," he said.

He guided me to the car and I climbed in thankful that the heater was on, Happy was in the driver's seat and I said a quick hello to him.

On the drive there my leg was bouncing up and down and I dug my nails into my palm. Tony pulled my hand away and I noticed that I drew a little bit of blood doing that, I was internally freaking out on the inside. Tony was the only person that could get me to crack and once again I would ruin May's happiness.

We arrived at the lab and surprisingly all we did was work on stuff, I kind of worked on an old thing that I had been working on 3 months ago. It was supposed to be a device that you kept in your house or in a bag and if it detected someone hurting you it would send an alert to the police. It got me thinking about Aaron and I knew I needed to tell someone, I wrote Aaron's name down on a small piece of paper and slipped it under the device.

"Peter," 

I spun around thinking I had been caught but thankfully I hadn't.

"We need to talk," Tony said.

I nodded and followed Tony to the small couch in his lab, I sat down next to him and took a deep breath.

"I know something is going wrong and I can tell it's a bad thing, you can trust me Peter, I won't be mad at you I promise. I just hate seeing you like this and when you entered the building FRIDAY said you had bruises all over your body," Tony said.

I gulped and opened my mouth to say something when my phone buzzed, I looked at the message and froze. It was from Aaron.

Get home now or you will regret it

I closed my mouth and stood up.

"Sorry sir, I-I have to get home, t-thanks for having me, sorry sir, bye," I rambled before running out the building and down the street towards the place I didn't want to be.

I just lost the chance to tell Tony everything...

Tony's POV

When Peter left I knew something definitely wasn't right. The kid was quiet, too quiet and it scared me. It was crazy, I've fought Thanos but a teenage kid who was acting weird scared me more than that. 

I went over to what Peter was working on and smiled, it had been 3 months since he worked on this. He wouldn't tell me what it was then but when just from looking at it now I could tell what it was. He took after me and that's why he would take over my company when he was old enough and I knew he was going to do amazing things and raise it up even further. 

If my father was still alive then he wouldn't approve of this idea because legally Peter wasn't a Stark but I didn't care. He was my kid, I didn't care what anyone said, I spent 5 years mourning his death and now that he was back I wasn't going to let him slip away again.

I picked up the device to inspect it some more when a piece of paper fluttered to the floor, I frowned and picked it up. I placed the device on the bench and turned over the paper.

Aaron Bone

My heart stopped, I knew this was a clue. The kid was trying to tell me something.

"FRIDAY, scan police records for Aaron Bone," I commanded.

I sat down on a chair and looked at my computer, records were placed onto the screen and my heart stopped as certain words stood out to me.

Child abuse, alcohol abuse, murder.

I called my suit and immediately got in, I flew over to Peter's apartment and my heart was beating too fast. I was on the verge of a panic attack but Petet needed me so I had to be there for him.

I flew into the building and ran up the flights of stairs, I crashed through the door and in the Aaron guy was pinning Peter against the fridge with a broken beer bottle close to Peter's neck ready to stab him but Peter was holding him back. In a second Peter pushed Aaron away and grabbed the beer bottle out of his hand smashing it against his head, Aaron fell to the ground and I stood there in shock for a second. Peter slid down against the cabinets and put his head in his hands as his body shook with sobs. 

I snapped out of my trance and climbed out of my suit, the kitchen floor was covered in glass from broken beer bottles and I made my way over and kneeled beside Peter hugging him tightly and kissing the top of his head.

"It's okay, everythings fine now, you're safe, nothing's going to happen to you anymore," I whispered.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"No, no, no, it's not your fault everything will be okay, I promise," I mumbled holding onto him tighter.

"I know, I trust you,"