Marriage 2

(Sorry guys, this chapters short. I'm on holidays so I've been spending a lot of time watching tv and stuff. I'll try and post some more)

Peter's POV

Exams were finally over and MJ and I went back to Queens and we were both staying at Aunt May's apartment but we were going down to Tony's tomorrow. I had found the perfect ring for MJ and while she was out with Betty and I texted her to meet me at my apartment roof when she got back from Betty's. I was in my Spider-Man suit with the mask in my hands, I wore a hoodie over my spidey suit and I was taking deep breaths as I waited for MJ to arrive.

(engagement ring)

I kept opening the engagement ring box to make sure it was still in there and I prayed that she would say yes

I kept opening the engagement ring box to make sure it was still in there and I prayed that she would say yes. The door swung open and I closed the box and hastily stuffed it into a secret pocket up my hoodie sleeve. The sun was beginning to set which was perfect for my plan and I just hoped to all the gods that were out there that it would go well tonight. 

"Where are we going?" MJ asked after I quickly kissed her on the lips.

"It's a surprise, will you be okay to swing with a blindfold on?" I asked her holding up the blindfold. 

She nodded and I slipped the blindfold over her eyes and kissed her cheek as she placed her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. 

"Ready?" I asked her.

"I always hate the start," she whined.

I kissed her on the cheek again and jumped off the building before shooting a web onto the nearest building and swinging back up in the air. She screamed right next to my ear and tightened her hold and I made sure not to do any flips or do too much free-falling because I knew she didn't like that. 

I made it to the Brooklyn Bridge and the sunset looked amazing and I knew that MJ would love it. I landed on one of the pillars and saw the cars passing by on the road far below, the water was still and reflected the sunset and city off it. 

"Okay, we're here, are you ready?" I asked turning her to face the sunset.

She nodded and I took the blindfold off, her jaw dropped slightly when she saw the sunset and she turned around to face me before hugging and kissing me.

"You always know how to make my day," she said.

She pulled away looking back at the sunset, she pulled out her phone taking artistic photos of the sunset and then she pulled me in for a few photos that were on self-timer. Once she had the photos she placed her phone back in her pocket and kissed me once more before facing the sunset again.

The sunset bathed her in a warm glow and there was a slight breeze which blew her incredibly soft wavy hair a little bit. She was wearing ripped jeans in a light wash and a light pink top that wrapped around and tied at the side.