Wakanda

Background info

Peter got his powers at 11 and Tony is his adoptive father. Tony adopted him at the age of 3 but Peter thinks he's his real son and doesn't know he's adopted. Peter is 12 at the start of the book, Enjoy!

Peter's POV

My stomach swooped as I looked down at the trees that were flying by my feet, I was desperately holding onto the rail underneath the falling helicopter.

"Dad, how far away are you?" I asked into the comm.

"Not far, hold on kid, I'm close by," he said.

Suddenly, I saw the blades on the helicopter try to spin around one more time and it sparked, I looked down at the trees that were coming closer and I let go of the pole just as the helicopter exploded. I was sent flying back through the air and I desperately tried to shoot a web before I hit the leaves of the tall trees but my web cartridge was empty.

"Peter!" Tony shouted.

"Dad!"

I saw him fly close and my fingers tried to grab onto his but it slipped through and I hit the leaves, I tumbled off branches and braced myself to meet the hard ground but instead I kept falling. I opened my eyes and saw this technology advanced city, I would've found it more amazing if I wasn't falling towards the concrete ground though. I quickly stuck to the edge of the roof on one of the tall buildings and pulled myself up to sit on it. 

Where was I? How did I get here? Wait, was this heaven or my subconscious?

"Freeze!" someone shouted.

I stood up and spun around, I saw two women dressed in unusual clothes holding spears at me, I held my hands up in surrender, I didn't want to fight back to make things worse, maybe I could find a way out of here?

"Who are you!" the other demanded.

"I'm P-Peter Stark," I stammered.

I took a deep breath, c' mon, I was a Stark, I can do this.

"You need to come with us, if you refuse to do so then we'll be forced to bring you in," they said.

I walked onto the floating platform and they still had their spears ready. With a jolt, the platform moved forward and started descending towards the balcony on one of the tallest buildings.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"No questions, the King will answer them all," one lady snapped, "Take off your mask!"

I did as they said, I'm pretty sure these people didn't live on Earth so maybe they didn't know about Spider-Man. Hopefully, they won't leak my identity.

We walked inside the building and seconds later THE Black Panther was walking towards me, my dad had told me about him but I'd never thought I'd actually meet him since he was on the rouges side. 

"King Black Panther sir," I blurted nervously.

"Okoye, who is this child?" he asked frowning at me.

"He fell through at the last second the force field and gate were closing, I don't know how he got here, he claims to be Peter Stark though," one of the ladies responded.

Black Panther turned to me and offered a kind smile, he dismissed the ladies and gestured for me to follow him. I did nervously and I didn't know whether to walk beside him or a little bit behind him.

"So, you're Tony Stark's son correct?" he stated.

"Y-Yes sir," I replied.

"It's T'Challa," he said.

"Right," 

I was turning a deep shade of red and I explained my whole backstory and everything to him including all the stuff about Spider-Man. I had to undergo some tests in a lab for some reason but luckily they didn't do any blood work, they just made me spit into a tub a few times and then that was it.

"From what I gathered you're a bit of a genius like your... father," T'Challa said, "My sister, Shuri, is also a genius, she's designed countless weapons for Wakanda and more stuff, would you like to meet her?"

It felt rude to say no so I just nodded, we went down an elevator and when the doors opened a girl around my age was standing there and she stopped when she saw the door open, she was holding an empty beaker.

"Hi, welcome to Chilli's," she joked.

My mouth dropped.

"Y-You know vines!" I shouted.

"Obviously, wait do you know them too?" she asked.

I nodded and she looked down at the empty beaker in her hand and grinned, I knew what she was thinking about.

"This bitch empty!" I began.

"YEET!" she finished hurling the empty beaker across the lab.

It shattered on the ground and Shuri and I exploded into laughter, T'Challa rolled his eyes but there was a big smile on his face.

"Now there's two of you," he muttered.

"Shuri this is Peter also known as Spider-Man and Peter this is Shuri, my sister," he introduced.

"Wait, YOU'RE SPIDER-MAN!" Shuri squealed.

I nodded and she hugged me and looked at my suit and fangirling, she was already suggesting multiple ways to make the suit safer and better until T'Challa had to put a restraining hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down Shuri, I was wondering if you could keep Peter some company while I dealt with some stuff?" he asked.

Shuri nodded eagerly and T'Challa nodded to me before I was pulled away deeper into the lab. 

"T'Challa just made the decision to close the gateway to Earth and put a force field around Wakanda, he won't open it again in 5 years, it's in the contract," she explained.

"B-But, how will I get back home? My dad doesn't know where I am? Can I call him?" I asked.

She sadly shook her head.

"We cut off all connection with the outside world, I'm afraid you're stuck here for a while unless my brother comes up with something," she replied.

I looked down at my hands and tried to fight back tears.

"Hey, it's not so bad, we'll be your family," she said.

I gave her a watery smile and we turned back to look at Shuri's computer screen when something popped up with my name on it. Shuri opened it and I saw a bunch of tests and it didn't take long to figure out that it was a DNA test. I frowned, why would they run a DNA test?

"Um, Peter? Did you say that Tony Stark was your dad?" Shuri asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Do you know if he's your biological dad?" 

I shook my head and Shuri tilted the screen towards me, I scanned through the information with my heart dropping after every sentence. May Parker, biological parents died in a car crash, Uncle shot through the heart, orphan, adopted at age 3 by Tony Stark. 

The world seemed to be spinning around me and I grabbed at the desk taking a steadying breath, I couldn't believe it.

I'm adopted.

Hey Guys!

Hope you're enjoying this! Requests are open and part 2 will be out soon! 

<3