Worry

A/N: Morgan is 12 in this and Peter is 19.

Morgan's POV

They've been gone for a month now and my mum and I were becoming so stressed and worried. I didn't know where they were or if they were even alive, Mum was trying to keep a straight face for me and she tried to assure me that everything was okay and that they'd come home soon but I knew that wasn't the case.

-Flashback-

 "You don't have to go, Dad, you're retired so can't you just say no?" I begged.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I would love to stay here with you but it's my job to make sure that everyone is safe and we could possibly defeat HYDRA on this mission. But, I'll be back soon, I promise. I'll be back before you can say 'I missed you'," he replied hugging me.

"We have to go in 2 minutes,"  Steve told Tony.

"I have to say goodbye to your mother, but, I love you so much Morgan and I promise I'll come back," he promised.

I nodded and he kissed my forehead before moving over to say goodbye to my mother. I went over to Peter and we walked towards the tress.

"Hey, everythings going to be fine Morgan. We'll all come back," Peter said kneeling down in front of me.

"You don't know that! I heard Auntie Nat saying that it was around the same level as when you dealt with Thanos! I can't lose Dad again," I sobbed.

Peter hugged me and sighed.

"I promise I'll bring him back, I'll do anything I can alright? I promise," he said.

"We gotta go!" Steve called.

Peter wiped away a tear from my face and hugged me one last time before running over to the car where Steve and Nat were waiting outside. Tony hugged me one last time and reassured me that everything would be fine before he climbed into the car and disappeared...

-End of Flashback-

I heard the phone ringing downstairs and I ran down to answer it but my mum got there first, I waited as I saw her face fall and dread filled her face. Oh no, someone was injured or dead, I could tell, please don't tell me it's Dad.

After a few minutes, the call ended and my mum sat down in a chair, I immediately tried to comfort her and she took a few steadying breaths.

"Nat was injured badly so the team sent her back to the medbay, she's fine now but the others are in serious trouble and they were all injured, some worse than others. She said that Tony was okay the last time she saw them but if they don't find a way out of there soon then it might not stay like that," she explained quietly.

"How did Auntie Nat get out then?" I asked.

"Steve snuck her into the back of a storage truck miles away from the place they were fighting, she wanted to stay and help but Steve was too stubborn,"

We were consumed by our own thoughts and i prayed to any God that's out there that my dad was still alive. I jumped when my mum stood up and said we needed to pack a bag because we were going to the Tower to see Nat and wait there until the others came back. 

When we arrived at the medbay Nat had a stressed look on her face and I knew something was wrong.

"What happened?" my mum asked her.

"We got a transmission from them, they were on a helicopter out of there and they said they were being shot down..."