Chapter three

Three Weeks Later

Y/n's Point of View

It's been about three weeks or more since me and Kate arrived at the farm I've been working hella hard killin walkers and sometimes even hunting, I was slowly making my way back to farm a dead buck draped over the back of my shoulder and my silenced rifle in hamd. I sigh as I finally make it back to camp I wasn't too sure how to skin a deer so I looked around for Daryl, I soon saw him talking with Rick and I quickly made my way over to them "Hey Daryl I caught a deer, but I ain't to sure how to skin it" I said, he looked down at me stoping his conversation with Rick he sighed "Alright follow me" he muttered Rick pat him on the back and the two of us walked off.

----Time Skip----

After we skinned the deer my hands and clothes where covered in blood Daryl looked over at me "Not bad kid" he said grabbing the freshly skinned deer to hang it up, I smiled grabbing the pelt and hanging it on the porch I walked to a barrel grabbing a cup of water and dumping it on my bloody hands wiping the blood off I sighed trying to wipe some of it off my clothes. I quickly make my way to mine and Carl's tent I open the tent door grabbing a new outfit, I look through my bag hoping to find the other pair of shorts I had I really didn't feel like putting on Jean's or leggings I soon found a pair of my Booty shorts. I was very confident about my body so I closed the tent door and quickly change into my shorts and a f/c tank top, I walked out of the tent my dirty clothes and katana in hand I put the katana strap around my torso. I start making my way down the dirt road heading towards a nearby river to wash the blood off my clothes "Hey Y/n wait up!" A voice shouted I turned around seeing Carl running in my direction, he stops in front of me catching his breath "Can......I come.....with you?" He asked still slightly out i chuckle nodding "Sure why not I could use some backup" I replied.

Narrator's Point Of View

The two slowly made there way to the nearby river Kate watched as they walked down the dirt road, she smiled 'I feel a relationship sparking' she thought she walked back into the house to work more on some medical stuff with Hershel. By now Y/n and Carl had made it to the river Y/n was crouched down on her knees washing her slightly bloody clothes, the two where talking and laughing enjoying each other's company soon they heard some rustling in the bush. The two quickly looked up seeing a beautiful buck(Male deer) it was walking towards them the deer stopped to drink some water, Y/n stood up smiling she slowly made her was to the deer hoping to pet it once she got close to it a loud gunshot rang out. Since the deer was angled at them and not staring right at them it was shot in the stomach the bullet went through the deer's body hitting Y/n right in the stomach, she fell to the ground along with the deer

Carl's Point Of View

"Y/n!" I shouted running over to her I picked up her body and I looked around trying to see who shot her, i saw Otis running out I glared at him "What the hell this is the second time you've shot someone!" I shouted remembering the time he shot me, I picked her up as Otis grabbed the deer and the clothes Y/n had brought I was running as fast as I could back to the farm Y/n was a lot lighter then I thought. I was running down the dirt road when everyone noticed me I saw Kate and my dad running towards me, I stopped in front of them completely out of breath my dad grabbed her from me and started running towards the house. Kate looked over at me "What the fuck happened?!" She yelled, I looked behind me pointing to Otis "Otis....shot her" I replied between breaths. I've never seen someone so angry in my life I heard Hershel call for Kate and she quickly broke into a run heading for the house, I ran after her wanting to help as much as possible I watched as Hershel cut her shirt open revealing the wound.

He looked over at me "Carl I'm gonna need you to come and hold her down" he said, I looked at him with wide eyes I nodded and I walked over to the bed holding her shoulders down. I watched as Hershel cut into her stomach she instantly woke up and started screaming I closed my eyes putting as much force and pressure on her shoulders so she wouldn't move, Hershel looked over at Kate "Kate do you know her blood type?" He asked her. She nodded "Yeah B positive same as mine" she replied "Good she's gonna need some blood" he said pulling out the bullet, Y/n let out one last scream before passing out I looked over at Hershel "She'll be fine I need to stich her up and and get some more blood in here, I'll need some room for that Carl go find some work to do to keep you busy. I'll have someone find you when she's awake" he said. I sighed and nodded walking out of the house I looked down at my shirt realizing it was covered in Y/n's blood, I walked into our tent grabbing a different change of clothes once I changed I made my way out of the tent looking for something to do. I sigh I was extremely worried about Y/n she was one of the only people who where my age along with Kate and Sophia, but no one knew where Sophia was we have all been searching for her there was a high chance that they might just give up. I sigh and I start chopping some fire wood for the camp fires, I heard someone walk up behind me I turn around seeing Kate "I just wanted to thank you for going with her and bringing her back, you saved her life and I'm grateful for that. If you weren't there she could've died and became a walkers lunch" she said. I nodded "I'm glad I was there, Otis has done that twice. He shot me before that's how we ended up here" I said she nodded and turned her head as her name was called, she turned around seeing Hershel "I'll let you know when she's awake" she said before running back to the house I nodded and went back to my work.

--------

I hope you all enjoyed chapter three, I hope you like how it's going so far ♡