Chapter thirty

Y/n's Point Of View

I was sitting down on my knees in front of a mound of fresh dirt crying  I watched as my tears hit the fresh dirt I felt someone rub my back and I shoved their hand off me, I turned around glaring at whoever touched me and i noticed it was Carl I stood up and I walked away from the group walking into the woods my katana in hand. I needed time away from everyone and I needed to take my anger out on so I made my way into the woods my katana gripped tightly in my hands.

Flashback

It was summer time me and Kate where only 4 me and her had been bestfriends for as long as I could remember me and here where outside in my yard running around and playing, my family was having a barbeque with her family me and Kate where up in a tree that we where able to climb it was easy to get up and down. Lucky for us since we where so small since we where only four at the time we started making our way down the tree since we heard yelling from my parents, I was the first down and I started making my way over to them.

"God damnit Jason you need to stop bringing that fucking gun everywhere you go! Your not in the fucking army anymore theres no need for it!" My mother shouted, I looked at my dad awaiting his response I knew that my dad had a weird paranoia he's had it for as long as I could remember. Kate's mom was trying to reason with my mother while her father was watching like it was a reality TV show "You never know when we could get attacked by someone or something, or when we'll be robbed, it's called being fucking prepared for anything Eliza!" He shouted at her.

"Both of you shut up!" I shouted at them the both of them looked at me my father had a glare on his face and my mother's eyes where wide "God damnit Jason" she muttered pinching the bridge of her nose, she sighed "We'll talk about this later the kids don't need to hear this" she said and with that she walked off.

Kate grabbed my hand "Come on, let's go play" she said with a smile I nodded and the two of us walked off to go play.

Present Day

I was completely covered in blood I was slowly making my way back to the group they stayed at the graves I'm not sure what they where doing but at this point I didn't care, Carl noticed me and he gave Judith to Rick and ran towards me he hugged me not caring about the walker blood that was all over me. I didn't hug him back I pushed him away and I walked back fo Kate's grave I sighed and I walked over to the gun bag, I grabbed out a pistol it had a rose design on the handle.

I took my pistol out of my holster and I put it in the bag I put Kate's pistol in my holster and I pushed past everyone and I walked back to her grave, I got down on my knees I started sobbing again it was so hard to believe that I had lost my bestfriend.

'You didn't deserve this why did it have to be you it could have been anyone else but it just had to be you, why where you running at them where you gonna attack them try and save Beth did you not notice she was shot right in the head? Why did you have to leave me, I need you Kate' I thought, at this point I was sobbing hysterically I was shaking and clenching my fists. I felt a hand on my shoulder "Come on Y/n we've gotta get outta here find a new place for a home" I heard Rick say. I pushed his hand off me and I got up getting in one of the cars and everyone started piling into the other cars, I was on the far right with Carl on the left and Noah in the middle and Michonne and Rick in the front Judith on Michonne's lap.

I felt someone's gaze on me I looked over to see Noah looking at me I glared at him "What?" I said rudely everyone looked at me, I hadn't spoke a word since Kate died I saw Rick quickly look back at the road "I-im sorry about your friend" I quickly looked away and outside the window. I could feel more tears falling down my face I sighed and I closed my eyes leaning my head against the window.

--TimeSkip--

I woke up when the car came to a slow rolling stop I looked around we where in the middle of nowhere I soon noticed that everyone was getting out, I also noticed that Carl was gone and same with Judith and in Carl's place was Tyreese. I got out with everyone else "What are we doing?" I asked with a yawn Rick looked at me.

"We're checking if Noah's family is alive we're leaving the van here and going to look the rest of the group is on the road waiting for us while looking for food and water" he said I nodded and we all started making our way to his neighborhood, apparently it had walls and whatnot I broke away from the group heading in my own direction my katana in hand. I soon saw some walls and I slowly made my way in that direction I was soon at the wall I sheathed my katana, and I pulled myself up on the wall since it wasn't to tall I was now standing on it looking into the neighborhood.

The entire area was empty and there was blood around the area I pulled myself fully over the fence and I landed down on the ground, I pulled out my katana and started making my way farther into the neighborhood I soon saw Michonne. She noticed me and gave me a slight wave I nodded in her direction and continued walking around I was slowly making my way farther and farther towards the entrance since I was at the car side of the area, I heard running coming towards me and I turned around to see Rick and everyone else running at me but I noticed one very important thing.

Tyreese was bit

-----

More death so fun this is making me sad ♡