Chapter fifteen

Rick's Point Of View

I was walking around Morgan's base waiting for him to wake up I was reading some stuff on the walls

Abbey turned
Jenny turned

I looked at the very last one it was in bold letters and my eyes widen when I read it.

Duane turned

I continued walking around and looking at the writing it was all so confusing, I kept asking myself what happened to his son how did he turn. Who where Abbey and Jenny I then saw something that didn't shock me as much as I thought it would.

Everybody turns

I picked up a gun that stood out to me the most it was the rifle I gave him half a year ago, I examined it I heard a clang of metal from the cot. I turned around looking at the cot and I looked back looking forward Morgan charged at me charged at me and I hit him with the end of the gun "Do you know who I am? Do you see who I am?" I asked hoping he would remember me, he groaned "People wearin dead peoples faces!" He shouted at me "Morgan, listen to me"  I said "No I don't know you!" He shouted holding his hands up "You do know me!" I shouted "No I don't know you!" he shouted standing up and attacking me I quickly threw him to a wall "You saved my life Morgan!"  I yelled holding him to the wall. The two of us fought till he finally recognized me "Rick?" He asked looking at me, I let out a small smile but his eyes where still full of anger.

Y/n's Point Of View

After we got our stuff we made our way back to Rick Michonne and Carl where carrying Judith's crib and I had my katana, in the crib was the picture that Carl had gotten it was him, Lori, and Rick. Along with the cat Michonne got from that bar and some supplies we found for Judith, and a bit of food for us along with some water and any ammunition we could find. Once we got back to the where Rick was we saw him walking out with a backpack and four duffel bags, I ran over to him grab two of them and Michonne grabs the other "How'd it go?" He asks I shrug "Almost died" I said, Rick facepalmed "Again? What's with you and almost dying?" He asked with a slight laugh. I chuckled "Maybe cause I want to" I said as a joke Carl looked at me his eyes wide same with the others "You guys I'm kidding, I wouldn't do that not in a million years. I've got my new family to live for" I said heading towards the car.

--TimeSkip--

Once we got back to the prison I instantly got out of the car grabbing the duffel bags I made my inside the prison, I put the bags down in the main area of our cell block. I saw Beth holding Judith and I smiled walking over to the two "Hey Beth can I hold Jude?" I asked she looked at me and then back to Jude and she smiled and nodded, she handed me Jude and I smiled she was looking at me she had beautiful blue eyes.

I smiled and I held out my finger to her and she grabbed it smiling, she cooed and my eyes lit up I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and I saw Carl he was smiling "She must really like you" he said softly I smiled "Yeah" I said with a smile.

Narrator's Point Of View

The two held Judith ignoring all the stares they got from the other group members Carl was glad that she was good with kids, it gave him plans for the future that's if she wanted a future with him. Judith kept cooing and grabbing onto Y/n's hand and smiling, the female started rocking the baby back and forth while humming a soft tune.

Soon Judith fell fast asleep in Y/n's arms Beth came back and saw the two, she smiled "You two can take her tonight, I could use the break" the blond female said. The two nodded and they made they're way upstairs into Y/n's cell block, Y/n laid down and Carl laid down next to them Judith was on Y/n's chest sleeping soundly. You could hear her snoring Y/n looked at Y/n Carl smiling "Carl I love you"  she said her voice quiet and soft so she wouldn't wake up Judith. Carl smiled putting his arm around her "I love you too" he said with a smile. Y/n scooted closer to him she was unbelievably happy to be next to Carl, the boy she loved more than anything.

-----

This chapter is shorter than normal I'm so sorry