Chapter sixteen

One week later
Y/n's Point Of View

I was in a guard tower my katana next to me along with Sniper bullets two days ago Rick had gone to see the Governor, something about some type of meeting I tried to go but they wouldn't let me go cause if I went I would have had the urge to cut his head off. According to Rick he kept asking about me and it boiled my blood Carl had went with them and he yelled at the Governor about what he did to me, I soon saw cars approaching the gates I put my gun down and I looked down seeing Rick already there. He must have been waiting for him or someone got him I watched as our group came out of the prison armed and ready, I had my gun aimed at one of the men I watched as the Governor got out of one of the cars my gun quickly angled towards him ready to shoot when the signal war given.

I watched as he was speaking to Rick soon the gunfire started I quickly shot at the Governor but missed his head and hitting him in the shoulder, soon he disappeared and I started shooting at the men. I ignored all the gunfire and the men aiming for me soon I felt a bullet hit my shoulder, I fell bag holding my shoulder "Fuck!" I shouted I got back up ignoring the pain. I got my Sniper and continued shooting the men soon they started retreating I shot two more guys one in the head and one in the leg, I watched as they limped away I didn't even notice but the gate was broken and walkers where slowly walking in I looked towards the forest and watched as Hershel, Carl, And Beth walked out.

I climbed down the ladder on the watch tower and I sighed my shoulder was still bleeding out and it was in a lot of pain, the bullet didn't go through so it was still in my shoulder. I opened the door and left the tower I had my katana around my torso and my hand was pressed on my shoulder, my hand was covered in blood soon I felt some turn me around I looked who it was and I was met with a pair of beautiful blue eyes 'Shit' I thought.

Clark looked at me his eyes worried Hershel was right behind him "Let's get you inside and get that bullet outta you, and stitch you up" he said I nodded and we made our way inside the prison. Once we got to the main room of our cell block I sat down on the table Kate came running over to me with some medical supplies, I smiled at her as she removed the bullet Hershel watched her making sure she did everything right.

"Good job Kate, your getting better and better" Hershel said watching his apprentice, I looked over at Rick and Carl as they where talking. Carl looked pretty pissed off and he gave his dad his gun, I was extremely confused and I watched as the walked upstairs pissed off. Once Kate was finished with stitching my cut out cell block was empty meaning that everyone else was out clearing the walkers and blocking off the entrance of the prison, I sighed and I made my way upstairs and into my cell I closed my cell door and I put my katana on my bed and I peeled off my shirt and putting on a new shirt. I opened my cell door and I walked out my katana in hand I made my way down the stairs and I left the prison, I broke into a run heading down the dirt road to the perimeter.

I opend the gate and I started walking around the perimeter stabbing walkers with my katana to get as many off as possible, I sighed wiping my hand across my forehead wiping some sweat off I soon saw movement in the bushes I saw a group of people coming out. I quickly ran to the main gate there was a bus there and the group of people where there "Crawl under the bus hurry!" I shouted pulling out my gun and shooting the walkers that came after them, soon there was only a few people from that group survived.

Glenn was next to me along with Maggie they had their guns aimed at them "What are you doing here? Yall where with the Governor" Maggie said coldly, I saw a little girl with blonde hair look down "We left cause when the Governor got back he slaughtered all out people" she said quietly. I looked at her "What's your name little girl?" I asked crouching in front of her "I'm Mika and that's my older sister Lizzie" she said, Lizzie punched her "Don't tell her our names, she tried killing our friends" she said glaring at Mika.

I laughed and looked at her "Well you left the Governor and if you want to stay here then your gonna have to tell us your names" I said looking at her, she looks down shamefully and I stood back up "Well I'm Y/n, this is Glenn and Maggie. Welcome to out prison" I said smiling, there was a boy in the back who was practically eye raping me. I lead them to the prison court yard and Rick walked out "Who are they?" He asked crossing his arms "A bunch of women and children along with a couple men, they came from Woodbury apparently the Governor slaughtered practically everyone. And they need a place to stay we have enough room and with that garden idea that Hershel has been talking about I'd say we could get enough food, plus we could always scavenge and not have to worry about leaving the prison unprotected" I said.

I heard Rick let out a large sigh "Alright fine, take them to cell block D, it's the one closest to our cell block. We could probably take in a few other people in out cell block as well" he said. I nodded and started leading them to the cell block the boy who was eye raping me earlier started walking at my side "So do you run the place. Are you like the leader?" He asked, I burst out laughing and I shook my head "No Rick is the leader" I said he nodded and tried to ask me another question but we had already made it to the cell block.

"Alright if you need anything come find me or Rick or some other adult, try not to cause any trouble and if you want work to do go find Rick I'm sure he'll have something for yall to do. Now make yourself at home" I said, and with that I walked out of the cell block without another word.

'Our group is growing, how long will this last though is the real question'

--------