Chapter sixty three

Years later
Narrator's Point Of View

It's been a years since Negans wrath Alexandria was built back up new houses and some of the old ones Y/n was now nineteen and Carl was twenty, and Y/n had her baby it was a handsome baby boy named Cameron he had Carl's brilliant blue eyes and freckles he Y/n's h/c he also had her attitude slapping people and whatnot, he had turned one a couple months ago. Y/n was sitting at home taking care of Cameron while Carl was out farming Rick and Michonne went out with Maggie, Ezekiel, Carol, Siddiq, Gabriel and maybe a few others. Maggie also had her baby it was a boy shs named him after her father Hershel, Judith was about five now. They had four communities working together as one to survive and fight this shit everyone had been working hard, and scavenging anything they could.

Alexandria had farms and horses now more houses land we didn't use guns that much anymore due to bullets and whatnot, started using more melee weapons bats wraped with wire or something sharp. Anne or well Jadis had joined a while back Y/n didn't notice since the rest of her group was dead, and frankly Y/n was still angry at him.

Y/n's Point Of View

I was in the kitchen making some food that I was gonna take to Negan Cameron was sitting on the ground playing with his toys, I had a trey in my hand I walked over to Cameron and picked him up "Let's go feed the prisoner baby" I cooed. I walked out of my house Cameron holding onto me clenching my shirt I walked into the Prisoners cell and nodded to the guard, he walked out and I put the try down outside the cell so he could reach the food I pulled a chair up and I sat down setting Cameron on my lap. I looked at Negan's figure "You better get your ass over here and eat, guards have been telling me you won't eat. That your starving yourself." I said as I started bouncing Cameron up and down on my lap.

I heard him chuckle "I don't believe I've ever seen your son before, my my my he sure looks like his father with the freckles and blue eyes. He looks like a fighter like the both of ya" he said ignoring me, I glared at him "Eat your damn food!" I shouted at him I looked down at Cameron as he pulled on my hair "Baby gimme a second and we'll get you home so you can eat" I said sweetly. He made a cooing sound and smiled I kissed his cheek and looked at Negan "Eat for god sake you stubborn old shit eat" I said rudely, he let out a low chuckle and got up grabbing the sandwich through the bars he took a bite out of it and threw back it down.

"Eat all of it, or I ain't leavin" I said bouncing Cameron up and down on my knee gently since he was getting fussy, I looked at him "I'm sorry baby but this bastard won't eat, I'll go ask the guard to go get daddy" I said with a smile I opend the door that lead outside "James could you go find Carl for me, Cameron is getting fussy and I ain't leaving till this bastard eats" I said. He nodded and left I sat back down in the chair and I looked at Negan "You are one stubborn bitch huh Y/n" He said, I glared at him coldly soon the door opened and Carl walked in I stood up and kissed him on the cheek "Can you take Cameron home get him something to eat and lay him down for a nap please?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course love, when will you be home?" He asked I shrugged "Whenever this asshole decides to eat" I said pointing at Negan, Carl looked at Negan who was leaning against the bars looking at us he gave a slight wave with a smile. Carl glared at him and looked back at me he grabbed Cameron from my arms "Be home soon love, I'll have some food waiting for you when you get back" he says, I nod and he walked out I sit back down in the chair "Can you just eat your food, I really wanna get home to my husband" I said he chuckled and bent down and started eating painfully slowly.

After an hour of sitting there the stubborn bastard finally finished his food I picked up his trey and walked out James nodded at me as I walked past him, he went back inside I started making myself home I opened the door it was surprisingly quiet. I walked upstairs and into our room I saw Carl asleep in bed holding onto Cameron I chuckled and I walked over to them, I moved Carl's hair out of his face and kissed his cheek I looked at Cameron I could hear him snoring lightly. I smiled and walked out of the room heading downstairs to make something go eat for the two when they wake up, soon I heard a knock at the front door "Come in!" I yelled the door opend and I turned around to see Rick.

I smiled "Hey Rick how was the run?" I asked as I finished washing my hands "It was okay have you seen Carl anywhere?" He asked, I nodded with a chuckle "He's upstairs sleeping with Cameron he was out gardening all day, I spent most of my time getting that stubborn fuck Negan to eat" I say. Rick nodded "You got him to eat good, well when Carl wakes up tell him im gonna need some help. A herd that merged with another took out the bridge and we need to get a repair team on it, we need to keep trading for the Sanctuary and the rest of us" he says, I nod "Yeah I could help as well" I said he shook his head "No you need to stay and take care of your son" he says.

I sigh "Alright I'll let him know when he wakes up, if you need an extra set of hands come find me" I said with a smile, he nodded and like that he was gone I sighed and I went back to cooking for the boys.

---