Chapter Fifty one

Y/n's Point Of View

It's been about an hour since Negan took Rick some of his men came back to check on us and a lot of them stayed Negan probably radioed them to stay, I was looking at Glenn's body Maggie was sobbing uncontrollably Carl still held onto me like his life depended on it "All of you back in your place!" One of the guys shouted everyone moved except for me since I never moved. I was looking down at the ground soon the Rv returned and Negan threw Rick out of it, I looked up and he pointed at Carl my eyes widened and my heart dropped.

"Bring him forward" Negan said ice in his voice I was shaking my head and the tears where falling one of his men brought Carl forward making him lay in front of Rick, he handed Rick his axe and he took off his belt wrapping it around Carl's arm a sob escaped my mouth and I quickly covered it. Negan looked at me "Cut the boys arm off Rick" he said looking back at Rick, he shook his head "N-no" he stuttered out Negan walked towards me and pulled out his gun "Do it or the girl gets it!" He shouted.

Carl's eye went wide"D-dad just do it please, please" he begged tears forming in his eye, Rick choked out a sob and lifted the axe he was about to cut Carl's arm off when Negan started laughing "Now that's what I want to see!" He shouted walking back to Rick and taking the axe from him, he threw the axe to the ground "Your all free to go I expect you to have my payment next week when I come" he says with a smile. Soon him and his men where gone and we where left broken the only sounds you could hear where the sobs of the group, mainly Maggie, me, Sasha and Rosita Glenn was like a uncle to me, and Aberham was like a funny cousin he always said the weirdest shit.

I looked up as Rick spoke "We still need to get Maggie to Hilltop, and we need to bring Glenn and Aberham back to Alexandria" he said, his voice sounded broken he lost a brother someone who he said had saved his life in Atlanta. I looked at Maggie who shook her head "I'll take them to Hilltop we can bury them there" she murmured softly "I'll go with her" Sasha said standing up, Rick nodded "Okay we'll leave you with the Rv and we can walk back. We need a plan to get Daryl back" he said.

--TimeSkip--

We walked back into Alexandria Carl had a tight grip on my hand no one had said a word I couldn't even look at Jonathan I was so angry at him, I started walking back him when a hand was put in my shoulder I turned around to see Jonathan. All I could feel was the numbing anger and Carsl grip on my hand "Don't even fucking talk to me Jonathan, I thought we could trust you but no you worked for the man who killed my family!" I shouted at him, I felt Carl's grip leave my hand I looked at him he had a cold gaze on Jonathan "Fuck you Jonathan" Carl hissed.

"This doesn't fucking concern you!" Jonathan shouted I pushed him back "Yes it fucking does! You worked with Negan you where in his group, not only did you lie to us you never told us he was gonna fucking kill my family" I shouted, Jonathan glared at me "I fucking hate you, you dumb bitch!" He shouted not even a second laterI felt a burning sensation on my cheek and next thing you know Jonathan is tackled to the ground by Carl. Rick ran over with Aaron and they pulled the two away from each other "Don't every fucking touch her again!" Carl shouted still trying to get to him, I was shocked my only bestfriend from before all this shit happened had just slapped me.

Soon Carl stopped struggling to get to him "Aaron take Jonathan to the cell Morgan made, we'll keep him there till we figure out what to do with him. And have someone keep an eye on him he might he useful so we can save Daryl" Rick explained, Aaron nodded and with that they dragged Jonathan away Rick let Carl go and he walked over to me "You okay baby?" He asked look at me with a loving eye. I nodded slowly and he lead me home we walked inside and I instantly broke down Carl hugged me tightly "Come on let's get some love" he murmured leading me upstairs, I laid down on our bed Carl laid next to me he pulled me on top of him so my head was on his chest.

He started playing with my hair as I laid there listening to his breathing him playing with my hair calmed me down, I sighed deeply "I-im sorry t-that you had to see me like that today" I murmured softly "I'm just glad your safe, I don't know what I'd do if I lost you" he said I could hear his voice breaking slightly. I looked up at him and I moved up a bit more getting more comfortable "I love you Carl" I murmured, I heard him say something back but I fell asleep into a deep and nightmare filled slumber.

Jonathan's Point Of View

I was sitting in a cell on a dirty bed my anger was boiling but I had done something I never expected to do ever in my life, I slapped the girl I was in love with I had liked Y/n for a while but now I knew I had no chance with her. She was married for one and she probably hated me for slapping and saying I hated her, I never even had the chance to ask her what happened to Kate now I might not ever know what happened to her.

I regretted everything that happened today and now I wish I told them that Negan is not someone to mess with I knew they had taken down one of his outposts, Enid had told me about it from what I could tell she was taking a liking go me. She stuttered whenever I was around and her face would always turn a rosy pink I shook my head, I let out a large sight 'As soon as I get out of here I need to apologize to Y/n' I thought.

---