Chapter thirteen

A few hours later
Carl's Point Of View

I woke up the next morning my arms still tightly around Y/n she was still sleeping soundly I smiled and I pulled her closer, I heard her groan "Baby you awake?" I asked quietly she nodded slowly "Yeah.." she said suppressing a yawn 'She's so fucking cute' I thought. I pulled her closer I heard her giggle and I kissed her cheek I heard my curtain, I looked behind me to see my dad I heard him chuckle "Well you two moved, last I check yall where in Y/n's cell" he said with a laugh "Anyway we need to prepare for war, I was hoping you two would go on a run with me and Michonne" he said Y/n quickly sat up. I saw her wince in pain "I'll go I don't care what anyone says I'm fine" she quickly said, I chuckled "I guess I'll go to I gotta keep her outta trouble" I said smiling. Y/n glared at me and she stood up heading to her cell "I'll be ready soon" she said walking off, my dad looked over at me and smiled "Yoy must really love her son" he said and then walked off before I could say anything.

Soon Y/n came back in my cell in a pair of jean shorts and a flannel with her normal combat boots, she bent down grabbing her katana she looked at me and and I watched her face flush a crimson red. I was in the middle of changing and I didn't have a shirt on she quickly walked out and I let out a laugh "Shut it cowboy or I'm not sleeping next to you for a month" she shouted, I quickly covered my mouth and I finished getting ready.

Y/n's Point Of View

After I yelled at Carl at I walked back in my cell still flustered after walking in on him shirtless, I sighed grabbing my two holsters on I put my gun in the gun holster and the knife in the knife one. I pulled my katana out of its case and I  grabed a dirty rag and wiped the walker blood off of it, I smiled grabbing an extra box of ammunition and putting it in my backpack. I rarely used my gun but it was always good to have just in case, I walked out of my cell seeing Rick and Michonne talking. I walked past Carl's cell and I heard him walking behind me I checked and as soon as I got to the stairs I slid down the bar, I saw Kate talking with Daryl they must have been arguing or something cause Kate looked hella pissed.

I walked over to Rick and Michonne and the two looked at me smiling "Hey you ready?" Rick asked I nodded, I looked behind me seeing Carl I smiled and all four of us left the prison heading to one of the cars.

--TimeSkip--

After about and hour or two of driving we soon made it to a small town "Where are we?" I asked looking around "Where in my home town" Carl murmured quietly, I looked over at him I could feel the sadness. We where heading in the direction of a bar that Rick was talking about he wanted to search it and there was a nearby store where we could get the baby a bed, I looked at Rick "Uh Rick what did you guys decide to name the baby.....I never found out" I muttered "We named her Judith" he replied I nodded and I looked out the window again. Soon the car came to a stop we all got out and I looked forward to see a bunch of traps and walkers stuck on stakes, there where some words on the walls like CLEAR and on another wall said NO GUILT YOU KNOW THAT along with some other stuff I pulled out my katana and walked over to  a Walker on a trap. I went to cut it but before I could it was shot I jumped in shock and I looked back at them "None of us shot that" Rick said.

Soon a gun started shooting I dove behind a car my katana in hand I pulled out my gun trying to shoot the man, I tried getting as close as possible soon a Walker fell on top of me and I screamed. I dropped both my gun and katana I was screaming for help as the walker tried bitting my neck, the walker was inches from my neck when a katana went through it's head. I looked up to see Michonne her katana in hand I pushed the walker off me breathing heavily "Thank you so much" I breathed out, soon the shooting started again and the man was on ground level instead of being on a roof. He started shooting at us again I quickly grabbed my katana I saw him walking in Rick's direction, I went to aim my gun at him and shoot him but instead Carl did. I ran over to them and somehow Michonne had made it into an alleyway and was ready to stab the mysterious man, Carl ran over to the man along with me Rick and Michonne "You okay?" Rick asked.

Carl nodded "Yeah I'm fine" he replied Rick sighed "I told you to run to the car, I didn't want you to have to do that" he said "Yeah but I had to, and plus I'm not going back to that car without my fucking girlfriend!" He snapped. I was looking at the two argue we looked back down at the man Rick crouched down punching his chest "He's wearing body armor" he said lifting up his shirt he ripped off the body armor "He's alive" he said looking at the bruise "Do we care?" Michonne asked coldly, Rick ignored her and took off the mans mask he stopped and looked at the man he had a shocked look on his face "Yeah" he finally replied after a moment of silence.

-----