Chapter Thirty eight

Y/n's Point Of View

It had been about a day since Noah's passing Tara was still in a coma I wasn't aloud to leave Alexandria until I was fully better and I stopped limping, I was currently walking around the streets of Alexandria I saw Carl talking with a girl with brown hair it looked like she was flirting with him and getting closer to him. I felt my blood boiling I was glaring daggers at her Carl looked behind him and saw me I glared at him and I turned away walking away from the scene, I sighed and I saw that Ron kid walking out of his house he saw me and waved at me.

I gave him a slight wave back and I continued limping towards mine and Carl's house soon I made it inside, I grabbed my katana and I put it around my torso I turned around to see Carl. I closed the door and walked past him I was the jealous type and that girl was clearly flirting with him and he didn't even try to push her away, I started making my wait to the main gate where Eugene was.

"Eugene open the gate" I said coldly he looked at me and shook his head "No can do Mrs.Grimes, I was informed to that you need to stay here till your better" he said, I glared at him "I don't give a shit what you where informed, open the gate now or I'll fucking chop you up and feed you to the fucking walkers!" I shouted at him. He looked at me shocked then quickly opened the gates and I pushed past him anger boiling throughout my body.

Carl's Point Of View

I watched as Y/n yelled at Eugene and then the gates opening and her storming off I looked down shamefully I heard someone approach me, I looked behind me to see the one person I didn't want to see at all. Enid. I glared at her she was smiling "I saw Y/n storm off, yall done for?" She asked smiling. I held my glare "No never, because of you I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm fucking cheating on her!" I shouted at her, she giggled "Well you should end it, I'll make it worth your while" she said creasing my face I smacked her hand away "Never" I said coldly and walked away from her I walked off.

I was inside me and Y/n's house I was cooking some dinner and cleaning I heard a knock on the door "Come in!" I shouted, the door opend and closed and I looked behind me to see Daryl and my dad "Where is Y/n?" Daryl asked glaring at me. Daryl had the anger of a pissed off badger I looked down shamefully "She thought I was cheating on her cause a girl was hardcore flirting with me and I didn't push her away, she stormed off and left I'm not sure where" I murmured quietly, I looked back up at Daryl he looked even more pissed my dad looked at me and Daryl stormed off leaving the house. Me and my dad stayed in silence for a while "Don't worry Carl Daryl will find her and then you two need to fix this, for starters let's finish this dinner you started for her" he said and the two of us quickly got to cooking.

Daryl's Point Of View

I quickly left Alexandria with my crossbow and my knifes Y/n was like my daughter I loved her like one I cared about her more than anything, and it pissed me off that Carl didn't push that girl away from them he knew that Y/n had been dealing with Kate's death, I was walking through the woods tracking her I saw a walkers body with the head cut off 'She definitely came through here' I thought I continued following her tracks more and more walker bodies appeared I stoped at the sign of a struggle there where three sets of tracks. There was a Walker bodie and Y/n's tracks along with someone else's tracks and I knew it wasn't a Walker, I followed the tracks in a hurry hoping to find her I soon saw her tied and on the ground a guy was looking at her and creasing her face his back towards me.

She was passed out and bloody I couldn't tell if there was walker blood or her own blood maybe a bit a both, I pulled out a knife rubbing it across her face I stood up fully aiming my crossbow at his head.

Carl's Point Of View

By now me and my dad had finished making dinner for me and Y/n it was getting late and I was worried about Y/n and Daryl, what if Y/n was dead or hurt or a Walker my dad could see the panicked look on my face and her put his hand on my back "Carl calm down she's okay Daryl's okay they're both strong" he said. I sighed nodding "I just feel so bad I didn't push her away or anything I wanted to but......" I trailed off "I don't know dad, I love Y/n so much more than anything she makes me so happy" I ranted, he nodded understanding what I was saying "I understand son go relax maybe make the bed comfortable for her for when she gets back, I'm sure she'll enjoy that" he said.

I nodded and walked off heading upstairs I couldn't focus on anything nothing I was to worried and freaked out that I might lose the love of my life because I fucked up, I quickly made the bed and made it as comfortable as possible. I made my way downstairs and I heard my dad washing some dishes he looked over at me and gave me a reassuring smile, I hear the front gates of Alexandria opening and I ran out of the house I saw Daryl walking back in carrying the one girl I loved more than anything. She was covered in blood and unconscious my eyes widened when I saw the condition she was in.

----