Chapter seven

Months later

Y/n's Point Of View

It had been about a month or more since we left the farm Lori was definitely showing now and you could tell she was pregnant, she was probably due any second I was probably 13 about and Carl was about 14 I think.I was out by myself I was in the woods my katana I'm hand my soft h/c hair was up in a ponytail. I had my katana up ready for anything I walked out of the bus seeing a fence with a large prison, my eyes widened it didn't look to hard to overtake. I broke into a run heading back to the house that we where taking a break at I quickly busted in the door, Lori looked at me shocked and scared "Y/n dear what's wrong?"  She asked I was out of breath and I held up my finger giving a sign for her to give me a second "I.....I found a prison we could stay at, it doesn't look......to hard to overcome" I replied in between breathes.

Lori's face instantly lit up in happiness "Finally we might be able to rest without worrying" she said smiling, chuckled "Well we should probably wait for everyone to get back" I suggest. Lori nods agreeing with me I hoped they would come back soon lately the only person I've had on my mind was Carl, I always got this weird feeling around him and my face would get hot . I was hoping to talk with Beth about it since she was the closest female here to my age, I made my way around the house looking for Beth I saw her in one of the rooms that looked like an office. She was looking through a shelf that had books on it I knocked on the door "Uh Beth, can I talk to you?" I asked closing the door, she turned around and nodded "Yeah, of course what's wrong?" She asked setting a book down. I took a deep breath and sighed "I keep getting this weird feeling around Carl, like my face heats up and I get this weird feeling in my stomach" I said looking down, I heard Beth giggle I looked up at her to see her smiling "Y/n your in love" she said. I looked at her and shook my head "I can't be Carl is like my bestfriend"  I replied, she shrugged "And even if I did like him-" Beth quickly cut me off "You do like him" she said.

I rolled my eyes "He wouldn't like me back" I finished quietly Beth laughed slightly "Have you seen the way that boy looks at you Y/n, theres a very very high chance he'll like you back" she replied rubbing my back. I sighed "I just need to find the right time to tell him" I murmured, I heard the front door open and close both me and Beth walk out of the room I saw Carl talking with his did he had his arms crossed and he looked  pissed off. It looked like they where arguing I walked over to Rick "Hey Rick can I talk to you?" I asked breaking up their argument, I didn't look at Carl knowing that my face would flush a crimson red Rick sighed pinching the bridge of his nose "I kinda was in the middle of a conversation here Y/n" Rick snapped at me. I glared at him "Well never fucking mind, I'll just go talk to someone else about cleaning out that prison for us to stay at" I snapped at him, I turned around to walk away but I felt a hand on my shoulder "Wait what about a prison"  Rick asked. I turned around "I found a prison while I was out scavenging, looks simple to take over" I replied coldly, I had my arms crossed over my chest I could feel Carl's gaze on me. I didn't look back at him "Well we should head out and take it over now before someone else does" Rick said.