Chapter fifty five

Y/n's Point Of View

I stood there in complete and utter shock sixteen almost seventeen and pregnant "I...." I was lost for words, don't get me wrong I was happy "Y/n do you want to keep the baby?" Maggie asked rubbing my back. I nodded "Yeah I'm just scared is all" I murmured "Don't worry I'm scared to, if you need anyone to talk to your welcome at Hilltop. You should probably get home Carson and I already packed some stuff for you during the pregnancy" she said. I nodded and Carson handed me the bag I hugged Maggie tightly "I'll be back soon" I said she nodded and walked me to the gate, once the gate opend I was face to face with Enid she looked at me apologetically and I shoved past her "Wait Y/n...Carl he-" I turned around and I slapped her.

"Go ahead take Carl I don't give a shit at this point" I hissed at her she rubbed her cheek "Y/n I don't love him anymore, it was the heat of the moment in all honesty I love Jon" she murmured, I rolled my eyes and walked off I didn't even care where Carl was I just wanted to get home as soon as possible.

Soon I was at the gates of Alexandria "Open up it's Y/n!" I shouted the gates open and my eyes widened at the sight of Negans man, I walked in holding onto the backpack one of the men stopped me "What's in that bag girl?" He asked looking me up and down. I glared at him I took the bag off and opened it "Baby stuff, now fuck off" I said closing the bag and slinging it over my shoulder, I pushed past him and I started making my way home.

I walked inside and I stopped in my tracks Negan was in my house with Carl making food "What the fuck is this?" I asked, Negan looked at me and smiled "Ah welcome back, what you have in the bag? More cooking supplies?" Negan asked with a smile. I shook my head slowly "Baby stuff.." I muttered he smiled "Ah im guessing for little Grimes" he said as he continued cooking, I shook my head "No for me actually" I said Carl stopped doing what he was doing and looked at me and so did Negan.

"What do you mean for you?" Carl asked I looked down and stayed quiet Negan stood there waiting for everything to unfold, I took a deep breath "Carl I'm pregnant" I said Negan let out a laugh "Another little Grimes!" He shouted with a smile. Carl's good eye was wide I was still extremely mad at him for kissing Enid "Wait are you serious?" He asked I nodded, he ran a hand through his hair "I hope you know I'm still mad at you Grimes for the whole Enid thing" I hissed at him.

He looked down shamefully "Okay look I'm sorry, it was the heat of the moment. She's not even in love with me she loves Jon" he said, I glared at him "Fuck you, Fuck her, and fuck Jon" I hissed I walked out of the kitchen and made my way upstairs I walked into our room and I sat down on our bed. I sighed and I started going through the bag I dumped everything out and I saw a note from Maggie

Good luck, come see me whenever- Maggie ♡

I smiled and I started putting everything away around the room, I took my katana off and I put it in the closet. I heard someone walking up the stairs and I turned around to see Carl "What do you want?" I asked venom laced in my words "Y/n please, I'll find a way to make it up to you. I love you not her your my wife she isn't" he said, I looked at him "It's gonna take hell for you to prove that" I said putting the rest of the stuff away.

I heard a gunshot from outside and I ran downstairs with Carl behind me my eyes widened when I saw Olivia dead on my porch, I covered my mouth and I saw Spencer dead on the ground stomach slit open and Negan covered in blood. Negan smiled at me "Now I'll be headin out, goodluck with that kid there girl" he said, and with that him and his group where heading out Rick was looking at me and Carl confused he walked up to us "What does he mean by kid Y/n?" He asked.

I looked down "I'm pregnant..." I muttered I looked up at him and he had a shocked expression on his face he turned around walking off, I looked at Carl worried "Do you think he's mad?" I asked Carl shrugged and the two of us walked inside and into the kitchen. Carl grabbed his bandage and wrapped his eye up again he placed his hat on his head and looked at me, I gave him a soft smile and I took a bite of the spaghetti from the pot turns out there was meat in it. I quickly covered my mouth and I ran upstairs puking my guts out again got the hundredth time today, Carl ran up behind me with a glass of water holding my hair back.

I took the water and drank it "This whole baby thing is going to be hell" I muttered standing up, the two of us walked in out room and sat on the bed "We have to decide names, get clothing, formula, baby proof the house and whatnot" Carl said. Both of us where stressed to the max "I can't believe that we where able to pull this off, we're gonna have a kid" Carl muttered I could hear the happiness in his voice, I chuckled "I bet he or she gonna have your gorgeous eyes" I said with a smile he shook his head "They'll most likely look more like you" he said. I rolled my eyes and laid down snuggled next to him slowly letting my body drag me to a unconscious slumber.

---