Thirty seven

Y/n's Point Of View

Soon we were inside the building I had my katana out it was tightly held in my hands after Aiden got up in my face I had the urge to cut his fucking head off, I went with Tara and Eugene and Glenn went with Aiden and Nicholas I looked at him sympathetically and he sighed walking off with the two. Me Tara, Noah, and Eugene went in the opposite direction we where looking through some boxes, I grabbed one of the boxes and cut it open with my knife "Hey Eugene is this it?" I asked he walked over to me and nodded he grabbed it putting it in his bag and they continued grabbing any more of whatever the hell this was.

I heard Glenn yelling and the sound of walkers I ran towards the sound and saw Aiden shooting a Walker with a bomb "Aiden stop!" I shouted running at him soon a loud bang rang throughout the room and I felt myself fly backwards, all I could hear was ringing in my ears and the faint sounds of voices and walkers. I felt someone lifting me up I opened my eyes looking around and I saw Noah carrying me, and Glenn carrying Tara, we where brought into a room Noah laid me down on the ground he didn't even notice that I was awake. My body ached in pain soon the ringing in my ears got fainter and fainter I could hear Glenn yelling at Nicholas while Noah tried to get them to calm down, Eugene was trying to stop the bleeding I looked at the two Nicholas was in Gelnns face I weakly sat up.

By now the ringing was gone and I could hear them "This is Aidens fault!" Glenn shouted glaring at him, Nicholas pushed him back "We should have left them!" He shouted pointing at us. I could feel my anger boiling now "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, their yelling stopped and everyone looked in my direction Nicholas glared at me "Aiden is dead because of you" he said coldly. Glenn looked at him and I stood up my legs shaking I was aching I laughed and I slowly walked over to him, he looked at me I could see that he was trying to act tough and that he wasn't scared of me.

I lifted my hand and slapped him across the face as hard as I could "Aiden is dead because he's stupid he almost got all of us killed Theres a high chance Tara will die!" I yelled he looked back at me his face was red and tears in his eyes, I turned away from him and limped towards Tara and Eugene he was wiping the blood away and putting pressure on her wound to hopefully stop the bleeding.

"We need to go and try to save him, Noah and Nicholas your with me. Eugene and Y/n stay here with Tara" Glenn said looking at us, I looked back at him in shock "Your seriously gonna go and try to save him?! He's probably a walkers lunch already!" I yelled at him. Gelnn shrugged "We need more supplies as well might as well and try" he said I sighed and soon they where gone.

--TimeSkip--

It had been a while since Glenn had left with Noah and Nicholas and Tara wasn't getting any better "We need to get to the van, if we don't Tara will have a high chance of dying." Eugene said, I looked over at him and nodded in agreement "You help her and I'll get the Walkers " I said he nodded and I opend the door quickly killing a Walker that was outside of it. We slowly started making our way to the entrance killing any walkers in the way, soon we where outside and we made it to the van Eugene got in the back with Tara dealing with her wounds I for in the driver's seat and I turned the van on.

I started driving and I saw a group of walkers trying to get inside a door I saw Nicholas and the top of Glenn's head from the glass, I quickly popped in the music disc and I turned it up as loud as I could and I honked the horn some walkers started leaving the area and heading in our direction. Once they where close enough I quickly back up leading the walkers away I ran them over hopefully killing most of them, I stopped the car and saw Nicholas running in our direction he ran to the driver's side of the door and tried pulling me out.

I kicked him in the stomach "Wheres Glenn and Noah?" I asked he stood up looking at me "They're dead let's get outta her-" before he could finish his sentence he was thrown to the ground by Glenn, Glenn punched him  in the face knocking him out then looked at me "Wheres Noah?" I asked looking at him. He didn't say a word he picked up Nicholas and opend the door throwing him in the back, he got in the passenger seat next to me I turned the van back on and drove off.

The car ride was Silent Noah was dead and Tara could die just before of two idiot's who leave people behind and don't know how to survive out in the real world, soon we where at the gates and they opend as I honked the horn I saw Carl opening them I drove in and parked the van. I tuned the van off and got out. Rick ran over to us and then slowed down he saw Eugene and Glenn grabbing Tara Deanna was right behind Rick she walked up to me "Where's Aiden and Nicholas?" She asked, I didn't respond for a bit "Aiden is dead and Nicholas is passed out in the back" I muttered coldly I saw the broken look on her face she had just lost her son.

Rick was now next to her "What about Noah?" He asked I sighed "Dead as well, I'm not sure what happened but Glenn was there when it happened" I said, Rick nodded and ran off to the infirmary to talk with Glenn. Carl ran up to me looking at me with worry "Are you okay? Your forehead and leg ar bleeding your limping as well" he said , I put my hand on my forehead I didn't even notice that it was bleeding I looked down at my leg and then back at Carl "Aiden shot a bomb and I was the closest to him, I tried to stop him but it was to late" I replied limping towards the infirmary Carl was right behind me like a lost puppy.

-------