Chapter thirty one

Y/n's Point Of View

I was running after the group Kate's pistol in hand ready to shoot anything I only had three bullets left we soon made it back to the van, we all piled in and I got in the driver's seat while Rick and everyone got in the back and Noah in the front seat. I started the car and peeled off heading in the direction of the road and since we were on a dirt path is was easy to drive on but bumpy.

Soon we where on the main road and I saw the others I heard Tyreese scream in the back and I looked behind me and saw that Rick had cut his arm off, I looked back and I hit the brakes and taking the keys out turning the car off everyone that didn't come with us came running. I got out and I opend the two van doors I head a gasp and I turned around to see a horrified Sasha Rick looked at us a sad expression on his face, he looked down "I-it's to late" he muttered.

--TimeSkip--

It had been hours after Tyreese's passing I sighed '3 people in a whole fucking day' I thought I was in the van laying down Noah was sitting down next to Carl who was holding Judith, I could feel my stomach growling and my mouth was dry I felt myself drifting into a deep slumber.

Carl's Point Of View

I was looking over at Y/n she was asleep from the looks of it "So Carl I have uh a question" Noah said I looked in his direction he had a nervous look on his face "Okay ask away" I said, he took a deep breath "Well you seem to have been around Y/n a lot and whatnot, and I was wondering if you know if she had feelings for anyone or yeah...." he muttered. I could see Michonne and my dad looking at me I tried my hardest not to lose my temper "Yeah she has feelings for someone" I replied looking at him, I could see the disappointment written all over his face "Do you know who?" He asked sadly. I chuckled nodding "Yeah it's her husband" I replied harshly holding up my hand with the ring on it.

His eyes widened "I-im so sorry I didn't know you guys where together" he stuttered out looking down, I scoffed and I went back to trying to entertain Judith.

Y/n's Point Of View

I slowly opened my eyes when we came to a stop I yawned and sat up everyone was getting out of the cars I got out after Noah and Carl, I looked at Rick in confusion "What's going on?" I asked with a yawn my voice rough and dry from dehydration he looked over at me "Cars are outta gas so we're walking instead, gotta keep moving" he said. I I nodded in agreement and our group slowly and tiredly.

--TimeSkip--

After walking for a while more and more walkers started gathering around us it was like a mini herd was following us we stopped at a bridge I was holding two bags, mine and Kate's I haven't had a chance to look through her stuff I wasn't sure if I even wanted to. Rick, Glenn and Michonne on one side of the bridge and Abraham,Maggie and Sasha on the other the rest of us where at the the other end of the bridge waiting for them. I sighed crossing my arms and tapping my foot Carl walked over to me Judith in his arms I haven't said a word to him since Kate passed away "Hey baby" he murmured quietly, I quickly enveloped him and Judith in a hug "I'm sorry for ignoring you I jus-" Carl quickly cut me off "Baby it's fine I understand, you lost your bestfriend someone who was basically your sister. It's fine you needed time to heal and you still do, so do whatever you need to heal ignore me yell at someone it's fine" he murmured comfortingly.