Chapter ten

Four Days later
Y/n's Point Of View

I was laying down in my cell on my bed it's been four days since the baby had been born I wasn't sure if she had a name or not, I hadn't talked to Carl since the incident wait let me rephrase that he hadn't talked to me. I've been trying to talk to him and comfort him but he just snaps at me I mean I honestly don't blame him, I decided to the stop trying and let him heal I decided to pull my lazy ass outta bed. I made my way downstairs and I saw Glenn and Maggie talking about going on a run, I calmly walked up to them "I'm going with you" I said calmly the two looked down at me. Glenn sighed "Alright" he said I turned around walking away heading back to my cell I heard Maggie arguing with him about letting me go with them "She's clearly unstabl" Maggie hissed, I rolled my eyes and I walked into my cell grabbing my knife gun and katana. I put my katana around my torso and I put my gun and kind in their holsters I walked out of my cell and downstairs approaching the two "Well let's go" I muttered.

Maggie looked down at me "Are you sure your stable for this I mea-" I quickly cut her off "I'm perfectly fucking fine, let's just go!" I practically shouted. They looked at me in shock I rarely raised my voice I looked upstairs to see Carl looking at me, I sighed and I pushed past the two and walked out of out cell block. I sighed I missed talking to Carl but he needs time to grieve he did just lose his mother, and practically his father we haven't seen Rick since the baby was born. Soon Maggie and Gelnn walked out I looked over at them and all three of us made our way to a car, I jumped in the back with Glenn driving and Maggie in the front. The entire car ride was silent I was lost in my thoughts thinking about Carl and Lori, I sighed and hoped we got where we needed to go soon so I could clam myself down.

Soon we made it to a gas station I quickly got out of the car eager to get away from the two, I saw a walker heading in our direction and I quickly pulled out my katana and I ran at the Walker cutting it in half. I ignored the looks from Glenn and Maggie and I made my way into the gas station I started walking around looking for anything, I saw Glenn and Maggie looking at stuff like formula for the baby. I inhaled deeply and I continued looking through some shelfs I grabbed a box of bandages and I opened it up, lucky for us it was full I stuffed it in the backpack I brought and closed it. I felt someone grab me from behind and put a white cloth over my mouth I felt my eyes go heavy, and soon my vision was full of darkness.

Carl's Point Of View

I walked out of my cell I walked downstairs and I saw my dad with Beth who was holding the baby, my dad was crying I walked over to him and he looked over at me "What should we name her?" He asked. I threw out some suggestions and we settled with Judith "Little Judith" I murmured quietly, soon Daryl ran inside running to us "Rick someone's at the gate" he said. My dad handed Judith back to Beth and the two of us broke into a run heading for the gates, we soon saw a girl standing at the gates covered in Walker guts holding two baskets with formula. Me and my dad ran to the gates and my dad opened it letting the girl in, I soon noticed that she was holding an all to familiar katana my eyes widened "Where did you find that" I asked aiming my gun at her.