Chapter twelve

Four days later
Y/n's Point Of View

I opened my e/c eyes and looked around it was hella dark out I looked to my said to see a sleeping Carl his head was rested on my my bed, I smiled sweetly his hat was off and his brown hair  was a complete mess he had a bandage on his hand. I sad up my body aching I was in a excruciating amount of pain, I sat up fully wincing in pain. I tried getting out of bed but failed I was to weak to do anything I sighed loudly and I heard groaning, I looked over at Carl and saw him moving.

He sat up and looked at me and his blue eyes lit up "Y/n your awake!" He shouted hugging me tightly I winced but I hugged him back, he pulled away and looked into my eyes I soon felt his lips connect with mine he tilted his head deeping the kiss I was leaning against the wall. Carl soon pulled away and climbed on my bed and kissed me again he did the same thing deeping the kiss, he traced the bottom of my lip asking for entrance which I denied to tease him he grabbed my hips pulling me on his lap. I gasped and he took this opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth the two of us fought for domanice, he easily won of course he was exploring my mouth soon the two of us separated since we needed oxygen. He looked at me lovingly "Well someone missed me" I said still on his lap.

He chuckled his face a crimson red "Of course I fucking missed you do you know how long you where gone, I was so worried I was gonna lose you. I'm so fucking sorry for being such a dick and pushing you away I didn't  mean to Y-" I quickly cut him off tears where falling down his face "Carl it's fine, I'm here I'm okay theres no need to worry now. I'm safe" I said. He smiled slightly and he hugged me tightly.

The two of us stayed in that position for a while Carl than pulled away kissing me deeply again doing the same thing he did from a few minutes ago, but this time it was more passionate and full of love "Hey Carl i-" the two of us quickly pulled away as Rick walked in my cell. The two of us looked at him our faces flustered "Where the fuck is a bible when you need it good lord" he muttered face palming "Dad......we where kinda in the middle of something" Carl muttered clearly upset that we where interrupted. Rick laughed "I came go see if Y/n was up" he said smiling "Well you see she's up now go away" Carl said I blushed "Well we where hoping to ask her about what happened" Rick muttered, I looked down "I-i don't know if I'm ready to talk about it, w-what he did was...
...horrible" I said my eyes watering.

Carl rubbed my back "That's fine take your time love"  he said, Rick nodded understanding and walked off Carl looked at me I could He wanted to know but he wasn't gonna ask until I was ready. I tried to smile "Shall we cont-" he quickly cut me off "Eat first Kate brought food earlier" he said bending over and handing me a bowl of corn, I quickly ate the food smiling in satisfaction "God it feels good to eat again I haven't eaten since I left the pirate mans place"  I said. He looked at me confused "Pirate man? You mean the Governor?" He asked, I nodded "Speaking of that asshole, guess who I saw there?" I asked, he looked at me confused "I saw Andrea, I thought she was fucking dead I was worried!" I shouted in anger. Carl rubbed my back in comforting way I sighed "I probably shouldn't shout, everyone is probably sleeping" I murmured

"Let's sleep, I'm still tired" Carl said yawning I chuckled "Carl how long was I was asleep for?" I asked, he shrugged "Uh four I think maybe more" he replied I chuckled "Do you think I'm gonna be able to sleep?" I asked. He shook his head and sighed "Baby I hope you I'm not sleeping till you do" he said, I chuckled and he got off me "Let's go for a walk, maybe that'll make you tired" he said getting off the bed, he grabbed my wrists helping me up I stood up weakly. And I grabbed my katana which was on one of my bags I put it around my torso "You should grab your knife, let's kill as many walkers off the fence as we can." I said Carl pulled his knife from his holster "I always have my knife baby" he said with a smirk, I felt my heart pounding 'Oh my god, I love this nickname' I thought.

The two of us made our way downstairs and outside heading into the field and walking down the dirt road heading to the perimeter, Carl opened the perimeter gates so we could get in the two of us walked next to each other I pulled out my katana and started stabbing Walkers through the fence. I kept wincing every movement but I ignored it Carl was next to me stabbing the walkers with his knife.

Narrator's Point Of View

The two lovebirds where next to each other stabbing walkers off the fence Y/n kept wincing in pain, what the Governor had done to her had scared her mentally and physically. Some of the deep cuts and whip marks where definitely gonna scar, Carl kept looking over Y/n you can tell he was in love with this girl with the way he looked at her. He looked at her with love and affection he never wanted to break her heart, and he wanted to marry this girl one day even if the world was still in a hell like no other. He didn't care what was happening he was gonna marry this girl as soon as they found a priest, no matter what age it was he just needed to find a ring and keep ahold of it for as long as he could.

Soon daylight broke out and by now the two where exhausted they where making they're way back to the prison, Y/n's katana was covered in walker blood they soon made it back inside and the two made there way upstairs and into Carl's cell since it was the closest one and they where lazy. Y/n flopped on his bed and he flopped next to her Carl lazily grab Y/n by the waist pulling her closer to him "Goodnight beautiful" he murmured softly in her ear sending shivers down her spine. Soon the two lovers drifted to sleep gald to be in each others arms once again.

-----