Chapter fifty eight

Y/n's Point Of View
The next morning

I was awoken the next morning by a wave of nausea I quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom I emptied out my entire stomach, I stood up with a groan "Son of a bitch" I muttered Carl ran in the bathroom with a glass of water "Here baby" he said handing me the glass. I quickly drank the water and sighed "Maybe you should stay home and rest" he said rubbing my back, I sighed "I hate to admit it but I think your right" I muttered he let out a laugh "Come on let's get you back to bed, and if theres any shootin then I'll come back and we'll get you to Hilltop. I want you away from all harm" he said.

I let out a soft chuckle and like that he was gone I grabbed a book from my nightstand I had books that u was reading scattered about the house, under the book was a picture of me and Kate when we where little I let out a weak smile and I looked at the picture 'I wish you where here Kate, I miss you so much' I thought as a tear fell down my face.

--TimeSkip--

About an hour of just laying in bed I heard the sounds of gunfire my eyes widened and I quickly got myself out of bed I grabbed my katana and I ran outside, I saw everything go to hell at the gates I ran over there and noticed out people shooting the garbage people 'Fucking assholes' I thought. I saw Jadis shoot Rick "No!" I shouted Carl looked over at me "Y/n behind you!" He shouted I turned around stabbing on of the garbage people and soon I was overwhelmed by Negan's men the grabbed my katana and tossed it to the side, I was forced down onto my knees I saw Jadis take Rick next to Carl I looked over at Negan and Jadis as they where talking. I was scared for what was gonna happen next Negan walked behind Rick and Carl and stopped near Carl, I felt my heart drop as he started talking with Rick "I gotta tell ya Rick if I had a kid, I'd want him to be just like your kid. Which makes this so much harder" He said "Your not gonna win" Carl said his voice laced in anger.

"Carl it is over, why don't you point your one ball up the street there and take it all in" he said bending down to his level, then we heard a blood curdling scream from down the street where Michonne was in the watch tower and I felt my heart drop "Ohhhhh so you just lost somebody important to you, like just now" Negan said walking to Rick and crouching to his level I was too shocked to listen to anything else but the one thing that got me cued back into the conversation was one sentence "I'm gonna kill Carl now" Negan said looking at Rick "I'm gonna make it one nice hard swing, try to do it in one cause I like him." I felt my entire world spin.

I went to get up when I was thrown back to the ground by one of his men "Let me go you bastards!" I shouted as I was held to the ground struggling to get free, I watched Negan stand up and take Carl's hat off at this point I was screaming to get away. Then he lifted up his Bat and before he could hit Carl a loud roar erupted into the air and Shiva killed one of his men, I was let go and gun fire started going off I ran grabbing my katana stabbing every savior that came near me. I looked around as all hell broke lose and the Kingdom came in and then Hilltop I killed anyone who wasn't our team, I was thrown to the ground by one of the saviors with a knife I struggled to get free when a sword when through his head. The man fell limp and I threw him off me I looked up to be greeted by a smiling Ezekiel, he helped me up and handed me a gun I put my katana away and now it was guns a blazin.

We all ran for the gates gunfire going at it soon it was quite Daryl was at the top of the gate I looked around at everyone, three community's joined as one I saw Carol looking up at Daryl I looked around looking for Carl not seeing him. My eyes widened as I continued looking around "W-wheres Carl?" I stuttered out to myself looking around, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked at Maggie "He was with Rick he's okay, my question is are you okay?" She asked I nodded "Yeah I'm just worried about Carl, I'm so glad the Kingdom came when they did Negan almost hit him over the head" I said.

I continued looking around and then I saw that typical cowboy hat my eyes widened and I dropped my gun running over to him, out bodies collided and I hugged him tightly I felt tears rushing down my face I gave him multiple kisses on the face "I thought I lost you" I sobbed. He smiled cupping my face "It's okay baby I'm fine" he said I could hear his voice breaking slightly, I didn't care about anything that was happening around us all I cared about was Carl was okay and so was I. I looked back and I saw Jon leaning against the walls he was with Enid who was tending to a wound he had, I ran over there with Carl behind me "Jon are you okay" I asked looking at the bulled wound in his stomach.

He chuckled nodding "Yeah I'm fine, are you and the baby okay? I saw Negans men holding you down pretty tightly" he said, I gave him a nod "Yeah I'm fine shaken up but okay" I said with a weak smile he chuckled "I see why they had to hold you down so tightly, your still one hella of a fighter" he said with a grin. I laughed "Yeah I am, I remembered kicking your ass all the time when we where little" I said grinning, he rolled his eyes "Stop embarrassin me" he said I let out a laugh "The embarrassment will never stop my friend" I said and with that me and Carl walked off heading in the direction of the infirmary to check on Michonne who thankfully was okay. Beaten to shit but she's alive and thats all that matters turns out one of the asshole Garbage people ambushed her and they had one hella of a fight, but in the end Michonne beat her and shoved her off the tower.

We won't lose this war now that we have the Kingdom and Hilltop on our side

---