Chapter sixty one

Y/n's Point Of View

Soon we made it to Hilltop I was walking next to Carl holding Judith the gates opend and I looked up to see Maggie standing there, I smiled and walked over to her "Hey Maggie whats with all those guys in cages?" I asked looking at them "Saviors" she replied. I nodded "Follow me I'll take you two upstairs to a spare room we have, of course Rick and Michonne will stay there with you and Judith will be there. The rest will be scattered around the house and whatnot maybe some even outside but we ain't sure, it's startin to get colder and colder" she explained leading me to a room.

I nodded and a laid Judith down on the bed she quickly curled up fell asleep Carl walked in the room and wrapped his arm around my waist "Looks like we don't have any privacy anymore" he said with a low chuckle, I smacked his chest glaring at him his laughed and kissed my cheek "We should go out on a run, or a hunt get some food for this place hopefully. Maggie has to ration everything and now that we're here we're running low on everything." Carl explained.

Narrator's Point Of View

Y/n and Carl left to hunt and scavenge Alexandra was blown and burnt to shit some houses where safe but walkers where roaming the place from the broken wall where the cars left, Negan was having Eugene work on bullets with Father Gabriel who Negan had taken in since he was sick and going blind. The kingdom, Hilltop, and Alexandria all together struggling to survive and each of the leaders wanted Negan dead, they had to work together to survive they hoped that they would be able to take out Negan they didn't have a lot of people. But they had faith they're one large family stuck together till the man who caused this is gone, soon Carl and Y/n came back Y/n had a deer over her shoulder and Carl had a bag with canned food.

The leaders of each community where talking and discussing plans "Has anyone heard from Aaron, any luck with Oceanside? We could really use their help" Rick said looking at Maggie and Ezekiel, the two shook their heads "No I haven't seen him since he left Gracie, Enid went with him but she came back without him, said that he was gonna stay there by himself and try and convince them if he could" Maggie explained. Rick nodded "We need to send out people to get food, and train anyone who doesn't know how to use a weapon. We need all the man power we can get" Michonne said, everyone else nodded in agreement "We can have Y/n and Carl teach them how to use guns, have you seen those two shoot it's amazing" Ezekiel said with a smile.

Rick nodded "Those two are perfect for the job, let's go let them know" Rick said walking out, Y/n and Carl where watching the Prisoners and talking to each other. One of the Prisoners walked up to the fence and looked Y/n up and down "My my my you are quite beautiful, let's say you let me outta this cage and we go have some fun" he said with a creepy grin, Carl's head snapped in his direction and anyone could see the pure rage and anger in the boys body. Y/n rested a hand on his shoulder and looked back at the man "How about I take you outta this cage and feed you to a horde of walkers" she snapped at him in anger.

A guy then walked over "Jared leave em alone, stop tryna get outta here. Let's just be thankful they haven't killed us" a man with a New York accent said looking at Jared, he rolled his eyes walking off the man looked back at the couple "I would like to apologize for him, my name is Alden" he said kindly. Something told Y/n that they could trust this man he seemed different from the rest if those Saviors, soon Rick approached the couple "Y/n Carl I need you two to teach some people how to use a gun, and if they've mastered the gun then see if they know how to use a melee weapon if not teach them. We will win this war if we can get more people on guns" Rick explained.

The two nodded and Y/n climbed up on one of the trailers Carl was looking at her confused "People of Kingdom, Hilltop, and Alexandria gather round" she called out, Carl was still confused soon everyone was gathered "Now how many of you know how to use a gun?" She asked multiple people raised their hands. She looked at the people who didn't know how to use a gun she nodded "Whoever doesn't know how to use a gun meet me and Carl outside the walls" she shouted and then jumped down off the trailer, Carl walked over to his wife "I'll go grab some extra handguns, you have yours right?" He asked she nodded and took out Kate's gun from her holster.

Soon Y/n and Carl where outside the walls with a group of people Y/n was with young Henry the kings son along with some adults, and Carl was with the rest so far they where showing them the basic stuff like the safety and how you hold it along with some tips "Now you only put your hand on the trigger when you want to shoot something, any other time you keep your fingers away from the trigger. You don't want to accidentally to shoot someone, now I'll show you how to position yourself and then I'll shoot that bottle there" Y/n said.

She grabbed her silencer and attached it to the pistol "What's that?" Henry asked pointing at her gun "This is a silencer, I'm sure the name tells you everything" she said with a chuckle, she then got into a position holding her pistol she made sure to explain what she was doing she then took a breath and shot. Everyone watched and Carl clapped "That's my baby, even if you never use a gun your still the best" he said with a laugh, Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at her group of people "Anyone need to see it again?" Shs asked multiple people nodded and she showed them again but slower.

The rest of the day was full of gun training people where starting to get a hang of it soon Y/n and Carl started to work together to see if it could speed up the process, soon night fell and something terrible was about to happen and it wasn't going to be good. People where sick and some of them where turning into walkers without reason no bites or anything, the group lost many people that night due to the outbreak no one knows what caused this. But all they know is that they're down multiple people and some Saviors escaped and took Henry some of them stayed, and that proved some of them trust worthy.

Can we actually beat this war?

---