Snippet

DRAMA

DRAMA

HIS response was put on hold when the lights in the hallway projected into Lillian's dark bedroom. This caused them to notice that there was a figure laying on her bed.

Damien noticed too so he quickly switched on the lights, to see that the figure was naked. When Lillian realized who it was she became sober, fast. She felt sick all over again. This couldn't be happening right now.

"What the fuck?" They said in unison.

Lillian had some explaining to do.

. . . .

ACTION

As he spat out the blood that gushed out of his broken tooth, Steven immediately charged at Kevin but he ran towards the living room. Steven threw himself at Kevin, causing them to fall together as Steven's gun slid underneath the curtains.

Kevin's fists jabbed into Steven's face, throwing six hard punches. Jerking Steven up to himself, Kevin clenched his bloody fists tighter to throw another punch.

"You don't know me!" He screamed violently, hovering over him.

. . . .

MYSTERY

TWO YEARS AGO: JANUARY 7TH

Incoming call: MOM

Brena smiled at the screen and slides the green answer button to the right.

"Hey, ma I'm almost home? I got.."

She was suddenly interrupted by a male voice on the other end.

"Hello, is this Brena Phillips?

Scrunching up her face in confusion, she responded. "Who is this?"

"This is Detective Jacobi Ronald's, I'm on the scene of a deadly car accident. The cell phone left on the scene had you on speed dial."

This prompted Brena to quickly pull over and park the car on the side of the road. She removed the call from speaker and brought the phone up to her ear.

"This must be a mistake. You're calling from my mother's phone. Her name is Victoria Phillips. Why are you calling on her phone? Is she there?"

__________________________________

To Be Continued...